Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v6: Only for the intellectuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre asking the wrong guy these days. Haven't regularly worked out in like 3 years thanks to my kids (and the prioritization of leisure over fitness in my remaining free time, lol)
giphy.gif

"Murph" is a workout usually performed in memorial day in honour of the late Navy Seal Lieutenant Michael Murphy for his ultimate sacrífice on the Operation Red Wings portrayed in the book and film "Lone Survivor".

Murph workout consists in :

- 1 mile run
- 100 pull ups
- 200 push ups
- 300 squats
- 1 mile run

wearing a 14/20 pounds vest and timed routine.

Should be fun !! :)
:eek:

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Murph" is a workout usually performed in memorial day in honour of the late Navy Seal Lieutenant Michael Murphy for his ultimate sacrífice on the Operation Red Wings portrayed in the book and film "Lone Survivor".

- 1 mile run
- 100 pull ups
- 200 push ups
- 300 squats
- 1 mile run

e1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a.jpg

- 1 mile run
- 100 pull ups
- 200 push ups
- 300 squats
- 1 mile run

And what other stuff you do?

@Rebelfett did you pick a PL team yet? Goooooners.
Yes. Yes I have I support the Egyptian King
<puh-lease75>

He's mine
<PlusJuan>
I think he stopped watching nba when the black guy from space jam retired. He couldn't take the pain of being an Arsenal fan imo.:p
<2>
Much better for him to be a Liverpool fan then

<Dany07>
<Wenger85>How’d Arsenal do in the EL?
Rebelfett has excellent takedown defense, he couldn't be a Tottenham fan. He never slips.
{<redford}<seedat>

Youre asking the wrong guy these days. Haven't regularly worked out in like 3 years thanks to my kids (and the prioritization of leisure over fitness in my remaining free time, lol)
I feel ya bruv. That’s why I’ve been wearing this purple belt for far too long.

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
:D
seriously, i think im gonna die!! :eek::eek:

And what other stuff you do?
Cardio (runs) & Calisthenics (mostly pull ups, push ups and dips) and ive also started a cool dumbbell routine that makes me sore af.
I usually train 5 x per week but im thinking of changing to 4x if i can incorporate Murph so i dont overtrain and get injured.

Now that's some real patriotism i can stand behind. Fuck all the loony flag waving military fetishists.

Cardio (runs) & Calisthenics (mostly pull ups, push ups and dips) and ive also started a cool dumbbell routine that makes me sore af.
I usually train 5 x per week but im thinking of changing to 4x if i can incorporate Murph so i dont overtrain and get injured.
My money is on this happening quite fast if you keep your current routine and add that Murph thing.

My money is on this happening quite fast if you keep your current routine and add that Murph thing.
<Moyes5> shit. Not to mention im getting too old for this shit, but fuck it, im gonna do it anyway and hope that my body can recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back