Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v6: Only for the intellectuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it is a fact all Brazilians (and almost all South Americans) underwhelm at United.

Valencia is legit our greatest ever South American player and we've had the likes of Veron, Forlan, di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao and Tevez at the club.

Fred could be the new Kleberson just as easily as the new Fernandinho.

put some respect on Anderson's name

best thing i found out about today was that united's new website is in beta and can be viewed: https://beta.manutd.com/en

can finally get away from that 2001 shit-tier website United has

@Sebbe sort him out. sweden has no racists!

I don't see why him supporting Chelsea is a problem for you. You was banging a spurs fan a few years ago if my memory serves me correct.

Though it is a fact all Brazilians (and almost all South Americans) underwhelm at United.

Valencia is legit our greatest ever South American player and we've had the likes of Veron, Forlan, di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao and Tevez at the club.

Fred could be the new Kleberson just as easily as the new Fernandinho.
Mourinho's history of managing Brazilians/South Americans is surely more relevant.

He doesn't exactly seem enamoured with the location himself though living wise, tbh, and his lack of patience doesn't seem equipped for babysitting unsettled young uns.

Even Manchester has to be viewed an upgrade on Russia mind, so i'd imagine Fred should cope fine.

put some respect on Anderson's name

Always had a soft spot for Anderson and Rafael.

Anderson especially. In a parallel universe I bet he has 100 caps for Brazil.

Always had a soft spot for Anderson and Rafael.

Anderson especially. In a parallel universe I bet he has 100 caps for Brazil.

25CA6FA200000578-0-image-a-17_1424255684817.jpg

Tough question. I want to watch beautiful football Brazil 2002 is the team that got me into football. Spain plays beautiful, Brasil does too. Both have won relatively recently along with Germany.

Wouldn't mind seeing Nigeria, Sweden and Mexico to do well for the lads in this thread/in my life that support those teams. England one of my ancestral lands and for my fellow Brits in this thread.

Wouldn't mind Peru or Colombia as a very longshot.

But I guess I gotta go with Argentina because of Messi although they have no shot with that awful defense and shaky midfield. If they won in 2014 then I would go for another team to spread the wealth.

Mourinho's history of managing Brazilians/South Americans is surely more relevant.

He doesn't exactly seem enamoured with the location himself though living wise, tbh, and his lack of patience doesn't seem equipped for babysitting unsettled young uns.

Even Manchester has to be viewed an upgrade on Russia mind, so i'd imagine Fred should cope fine.

Neither is really relevant I'm sure. Just luck really when it comes to which players excel.

Take Veron for example. You'd have thought that was as close to a banker as possible. On paper Scholes, Keane and Veron should have been one of the greatest midfields ever, but in reality they never really got going.

Do people still genuinely think the likes of Russia and Northern England are hell holes with no running water?

Also can I say a massive fuck you to Paddy Power and their latest advertising campaign.

Fucking scumbags

An interesting title. It appears I’ve found my thread

giphy.gif

Also can I say a massive fuck you to Paddy Power and their latest advertising campaign.

Fucking scumbags

just searched it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back