Prem Thread 2019/20 v42 - Obamayang’s wang bless + Champions League Quarters Edition

Does Mourinho get #sackedbyXmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit op btw

You talk so much shit on these boards yet you hvae your picture of your scrawny 5'9 150 pound soaking wet ass up all over here, I would literally take you to fucking suplex city if you even dropped the slightest tone on me Chef Boyardee, so know your role and shut your fucking mouth.

And to all the virgins who liked this post, you can get it too. Cunts.

to all of you desperate for new and important news i´ll share with you this :

- ive began fierce and intensive negotiations for Zaniolo. The manager who has him asked Alphonso Davies from me in return … never gonna happen … in exchange, ive offered him Leon Bailey + Odegaard + Diego Carlos.
Yes, offering Odegaard might turn out to be a dumb move, but you tell me that this is a irrefusable offer !!?

to all of you desperate for new and important news i´ll share with you this :

- ive began fierce and intensive negotiations for Zaniolo. The manager who has him asked Alphonso Davies from me in return … never gonna happen … in exchange, ive offered him Leon Bailey + Odegaard + Diego Carlos.
Yes, offering Odegaard might turn out to be a dumb move, but you tell me that this is a irrefusable offer !!?

my irrefusable offer was ... refused.

sheeit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back