Prem Thread 2019/20 v41: Final Day Drama Edition

Who gets relegated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems no fans in stadiums until the start of next year at the earliest over here
I've been to see us so many times now, I don't really feel bad about that. Or any other sport for that matter, went to see Bills once, if I felt the need again I would have done it again.

Man U to buy him for 100 mio in 3-4 years
If he works out like another City youth player who comes to mind, I’d be all for it.

D0pi3uYXgAEIiE8.jpg

AcceptableCoolFrillneckedlizard-max-1mb.gif

We won two things this year!
Question, since you’re a Gooner, or to all the Gooners around here, what does Arsenal do with Leno and Emi Martinez. Emi has shown he can be a #1. But does Arsenal let one go? I doubt either will be happy to sit on the bench and only play FA Cup matches.

Question, since you’re a Gooner, or to all the Gooners around here, what does Arsenal do with Leno and Emi Martinez. Emi has shown he can be a #1. But does Arsenal let one go? I doubt either will be happy to sit on the bench and only play FA Cup matches.
From my perspective Martinez is a first pick but I'm probably in a bit of a euphoria because he's been with us for 12 years as a back up keeper and won the cup with us today. Might change my mind tomorrow.

Logical me though Leno. It's a tough one. I think after today MArtinez might have a few teams wanting a word.

From my perspective Martinez is a first pick but I'm probably in a bit of a euphoria because he's been with us for 12 years as a back up keeper and won the cup with us today. Might change my mind tomorrow.

Logical me though Leno. It's a tough one. I think after today MArtinez might have a few teams wanting a word.

There’s now even a strong push coming within Argentina’s media that he should be considered to the national team. We’ve needed a top goal keeper for a while and he may fit the bill. So, if he can become the #1 for Arsenal then there is a strong possibility he may become the #1 for Argentina. There is sentiment for the River and Boca keepers and even Udinese’s GK, Musso(Who is being linked to a lot of top clubs) but Emi has caught the attention of the people back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back