Prem Thread 2019/20 v41: Final Day Drama Edition

Who gets relegated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub, commonly known as Linzer ASK or simply LASK, is an Austrian association football club, from the Upper-Austrian state capital Linz. It is the oldest football club in that region, and plays in the Austrian Football Bundesliga, the top tier of Austrian football.
League: Austrian Football Bundesliga
Chairman: Siegmund Gruber
Manager: Valérien Ismaël
Arenas/Stadiums: Linzer Stadion, TGW Arena
Locations: Linz, Austria, Pasching, Austria

i

United’s season isn’t over.

I wouldn’t mind them tanking Thursday league, though.

I guess they could end up with a higher Champions League seed if they win it.

<Fedor23>
Hope they tank it tbh. It’s a shorter offseason this year and there’s nothing to gain for winning it they’re in CL already. No reason to risk injury to the better players and give them more time to rest for the season. Good opportunity for the younger players

LASK gonna run you over imo
You had enough time to do research on LASKs origin (very informative thanks) but apparently didn’t see United beat them 5-0 away in the first leg right before the virus canceled everything

You had enough time to do research on LASKs origin (very informative thanks) but apparently didn’t see United beat them 5-0 away in the first leg right before the virus canceled everything

<{chips}>

I did not lol

@Zebra Cheeks

Eventually had to sleep yesterday, as for the Packers I think lots of fans are too hard on the team due to the crushing losses against the 49ers. I think they still need 1-2 good pieces to really compete, though, plus Rodgers needs to fix some things (play within the scheme/go to the middle more often/better on PA/fix deep accuracy). That is why the draft was so frustrating for many fans... Also Mike Pettine needs to finally come up with a better plan against Shanahan.
All good bud. I assumed as much. I mean, the 49ers just have a great defense team. It takes a lot to over power them, and they were really on a roll in the playoffs. But like @Da Speeit said, I don’t think the difference was all that much.

The Austrian commentators at DAZN always go crazy for the LASK when they play in the Euro League :D

Can’t wait for us to park the bus against Liverpool in the community shield and win again

<{Fergie}>

All good bud. I assumed as much. I mean, the 49ers just have a great defense team. It takes a lot to over power them, and they were really on a roll in the playoffs. But like @Da Speeit said, I don’t think the difference was all that much.
Can't wait for the seasons, hopefully Covid doesn't ruin it too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back