Prem Thread 2019/20 v41: Final Day Drama Edition

Who gets relegated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re all different sizes. I ordered like six lol I asked the guy and he gave me the pot measurements like 11 x 10 and said to go up one-two sizes but is that 13 x 12 or what? And all the pot sizes say like me 13cm, 16cm etc SO I DONT FUCKING KNOW
have you thought about going to a florist and ask those questions ?

have you thought about going to a florist and ask those questions ?
giphy.gif

"You see Joe, Trump is a hammer, and when a hammer hits a nail, it's verrrrrrrrrryyyyy satisfying. When it hits a baby...not so much joe *insert gremlin laughter*"
Haven't watched it but know this had to have been said.

Fuck sake nog needs to retire

I already asked I’m just retarded and need it spelled out for me lol
ive read everything right … when the plants arrive, measure them, and go around town asking different florists for different opinions until you get a better idea of whats needed … bad idea?

"You see Joe, Trump is a hammer, and when a hammer hits a nail, it's verrrrrrrrrryyyyy satisfying. When it hits a baby...not so much joe *insert gremlin laughter*"
Haven't watched it but know this had to have been said.
Shapiro bless

joe is a full on deranged cuck

ive read everything right … when the plants arrive, measure them, and go around town asking different florists for different opinions until you get a better idea of whats needed … bad idea?
Once I’ve measured the pots it’ll be fine and I’ll be able to work it out. I was just panicking that I’d kill them if I didn’t have pots already but they come in the plastic pots already and they’ll be fine for a few days in them until I buy cache pots to put them in.

Shapiro bless

joe is a full on deranged cuck
idk why that posted again on my phone.

Guy I listen to can't STAND Ben and does like 30 minute breakdowns of his posture. "Look at this little Gremlin Masturbator" lmao

I can't do Joe much anymore. He's like 2 months behind all news and I've heard the same 8 stories. Still like the pod sometimes though with the right guest. I'm a sucker for Eddie Bravo's insnaity.

Just saw your tweets, worried you might be having a Trisha Paytas type meltdown
Remember Trisha Goddard’s tv show? Loved it lol

used to watch it with my mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back