Prem thread 2019/20 V20 - BMF of The Prem Fred Edition

Who is the BADDEST M'FER IN THE PREM FRED?

• EOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Face Like a Painters Radio Blokeybloke

• 5'6 Concrete

• Ginger Mob

• MIkey (partlow)

• ToJo

• Lewis

• Mr Che

• Fadeless

• Sebbe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiders ?
<23>

TaCeW4Z.gif

Fuck that might be Gomes season over right there

Just realised no Kane means Lundstrom comes in.......

<13>

oooh that was awful. i was eating and thankfully i missed the exact moment and visual of it, i hope to avoid it.

Poor Gomes.

that kid Edmen Shahbazyan is very good.

Fuck that might be Gomes season over right there
Hopefully it is just bone and not ligament damage. Bone heals faster.

Either way he is done this year for sure.

WTF, just watched the Bumliga game. What did Son do?
Reckless challenge on Gomes but it wasn't the direct challenge that fucked him up it was the aftermath. I didn't see it up close because it happened on the opposite side of the pitch from the camera. Players on both teams that saw it were pretty shaken.

Hopefully it is just bone and not ligament damage. Bone heals faster.

Either way he is done this year for sure.
Didnt see the tackle properly (or the contact with Aurier which seems to have caused it) but the way his feet/ankle was, my guess is bones and ligaments are fucked.

WTF, just watched the Bumliga game. What did Son do?

Wasn't really Son's fault.

He tackled Gomes and the momentum caused him to crash into Aurier......tibia and fibula snapped.

@Dr J any idea how bad this injury could be?
29oMSkh.png

Reckless challenge on Gomes but it wasn't the direct challenge that fucked him up it was the aftermath. I didn't see it up close because it happened on the opposite side of the pitch from the camera. Players on both teams that saw it were pretty shaken.
Wasn't really Son's fault.

He tackled Gomes and the momentum caused him to crash into Aurier......tibia and fibula snapped.
Could even argue not a yellow card tackle from Son, just really bad luck with the collision with Aurier.

Could even argue not a yellow card tackle from Son, just really bad luck with the collision with Aurier.

Simple, normal foul. Sad for Gomes but it is stupid to give a red for that.

true it was an emotional card based on the outcome of the play. i didnt see it up close nor do i want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back