Prem thread 2019/20 V18 - Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread - #EMERYOUT - #XHAKAOUT

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see. It's like if I had a choice of Chules never posting any kind of link again, or Rawex being forced to make all the new threads. I know which one I'd choose.

I know too fam

<{1-7}>

Love you, f @Rawex innit

Did you get lucky even with all the kids ruining the romance of the evening?!
My mistake—3rd best performance by an American this weekend.

giphy.gif

Ah I see. It's like if I had a choice of Chules never posting any kind of link again, or Rawex being forced to make all the new threads. I know which one I'd choose.
Hey now there is no need to shoot innocent civilians

When I was that age I had the touch of @Chules 10 minutes into a Tinder date, she's got close control already!

The next rose Lavelle

same bandana too

3 goals in 27 professional appearances and 24 years of age for her break out national team performance....

<DisgustingHHH>

where bouts in Leicester are you from lads

im in Leicester atm, decided to watch the match last night at the local pub, the Nags Head, Couldn’t believe how much of a wallop Leicester dished out. Biggest away win in PL history, the scenes. One old man in there who was a war veteran joked that he’s seen some shit but never anything like that!

Mate she needs to play with kids the next age up or something. She's clowning these girls.

Agreed, don’t want to shit on kids but I gotta say the goalkeeping at that level is embarrassing

im in Leicester atm, decided to watch the match last night at the local pub, the Nags Head, Couldn’t believe how much of a wallop Leicester dished out. Biggest away win in PL history, the scenes. One old man in there who was a war veteran joked that he’s seen some shit but never anything like that!
<Moyes5>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back