Prem League Thread 2020/21 V3 - Liverpool FC v The Arsenal Matchday Weekend

Who is TOP AT XMAS on FF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah idc about the captain or who wears the armband or whatever but Bruno is way more of a leader, he was at Sporting too. He was known there for being a good guy but not being afraid to speak his mind when something is up or there was something he didn’t like. Definitely used to playing around a bunch of shit as well. Evra was right you have to earn it and he really didn’t tbh

C'mon now.

Guy led England to the WC semis, where they beat Panama, Tunisia (just) AND Sweden.

Franco Baresi has his poster on the wall.

The United game was truly soul-destroying yesterday. I genuinely think that's the worst game Ive watched involving United since 1991/2 when I first got into football. Not a single player looked like they gave a shit, and seeing Ole resembling David Moyes on the bench was the final straw - vacant expression, defeated eyes, silent, chin in palm, defeated. Soul destroying. He isn't the man for the job, and never was, but I said last season he'd be sold down the river and left understaffed for the new season. Gone by Xmas, I reckon, with United around 15th.

the latter
Oh yeah, completely agree.

And for all the finger pointing at the board (most of it well deserved), this is where Ole bears responsibility. Maguire was purchased during his tenure. If he didn’t want his reputation tied to Maguire, he shouldn’t have made the guy United’s captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back