Prem League Thread 2020/21 V3 - Liverpool FC v The Arsenal Matchday Weekend

Who is TOP AT XMAS on FF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Championship transfer news, the Cardiff legend Callum Paterson has left the club for Sheffield Wednesday

What a top guy, who else can play rightback, midfield and striker?

paterson-custom.png
4321.png

gonna be missed, thanks for the memories you crazy Scottish bastard

giphy.gif

@Da Speeit @Systemic QB

In Championship transfer news, the Cardiff legend Callum Paterson has left the club for Sheffield Wednesday

What a top guy, who else can play rightback, midfield and striker?

paterson-custom.png
4321.png

gonna be missed, thanks for the memories you crazy Scottish bastard

giphy.gif

@Da Speeit @Systemic QB
Proper brexit player, he will be missed

lol I remember that RB card at the time, it was so OP

Reactions: EOW

If true, I like him even more. Solskjær should have left Maguire in the dressing room and sent Bruno back out with the captain’s armband.

I heard that Bruno kicked off at HT on Maguire, and Ole dick tucked and stood by Maguire

Bruno should 100% be the united captain

Have you though?

Last 6 seasons (14/15-19/20) Spurs v United:

P13 W4 L7 D2

Spurs golden generation.

It's take a while to build a club, but if you don't see how the shift are already happening, you are not paying attention.

i think man united, Barcelona and Arsenal should be careful, with all the money in football, power shift can happen much quicker.

@Clear Winner @frenz @Chules
Paul Merson on the sacking of Gunnersaurus: "He was the highest paid mascot in the country on 80 grand a week. With the 80 grand they save that might take the Partey one over the line."

He’s being serious isn’t he? Not surprised he’s upset though. With this sacking, Merse might be the next dinosaur to go!!

It's take a while to build a club, but if you don't see how the shift are already happening, you are not paying attention.

i think man united, Barcelona and Arsenal should be careful, with all the money in football, power shift can happen much quicker.

Erm, have you seen United these past 7 years. Power shift has already happened.....power hasn't gone to Spurs though.

Yeah they beat us 6-1....whoop dee do. If they finish 6th again, it means nothing but a deluxe special edition DVD for their fans.

If you think this one result proves Spurs are elite and United are finished, I've got a bridge to sell you.

And sorry, but Arsenal aren't the same as Barca and United.

If true, I like him even more. Solskjær should have left Maguire in the dressing room and sent Bruno back out with the captain’s armband.

Yeah idc about the captain or who wears the armband or whatever but Bruno is way more of a leader, he was at Sporting too. He was known there for being a good guy but not being afraid to speak his mind when something is up or there was something he didn’t like. Definitely used to playing around a bunch of shit as well. Evra was right you have to earn it and he really didn’t tbh

Yeah idc about the captain or who wears the armband or whatever but Bruno is way more of a leader, he was at Sporting too. He was known there for being a good guy but not being afraid to speak his mind when something is up or there was something he didn’t like. Definitely used to playing around a bunch of shit as well. Evra was right you have to earn it and he really didn’t tbh
Bruno didn’t earn the right to speak up, or Maguire didn’t earn the captaincy?

Like with half the squad, we have to pretend Maguire is Tony Adams or John Terry, as we were dumb enough to pay 80m (and 200k p/w) for him.

I'm confident he'll be first name on the team sheet regardless if he has another 5 "Tottenhams".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back