Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we can definitely improve on it for sure.

Are you:

1) "We're top of the league playing averagely, imagine what we'll be like when Martial/Pogba/Greenwood/Rashrord etc decide to play"

or

2) "Truth be told we're lucky as fuck to have as many points as we do. Luck has to run out sooner or later."

Are you:

1) "We're top of the league playing averagely, imagine what we'll be like when Martial/Pogba/Greenwood/Rashrord etc decide to play"

or

2) "Truth be told we're lucky as fuck to have as many points as we do. Luck has to run out sooner or later."

I have very few illusions regarding this team. We are capable of routing the odd team that dares to play attacking football against us, and we are equally capable of shipping a deluge against that same team. We are very fortunate to be one win off the top position, but I think we'll scrape a win against Burnley and there you have it!

Curious, how’d Donny and Axel look today? I saw Donny’s flick to Mata, which would have been sweet had he finished it off, but that’s about it.

@LEWIS540 @The_Renaissance @Rowntree @Sexy
Donny didn’t do much from what I saw. Axel was solid I guess, didn’t look too out of place. Watford didn’t do much going forward. A dull affair overall

Hey @Chules

I came across a streamer/youtuber who i thought you would think was a bae

her name is sweet anita and she has tourettes. She's one of the only youtubers i would like to be successful, as she can't get a normal job due to her condition

I’ve seen a few videos of hers in the past, she seems pretty cool. I remember on twitter people going after her hard because they saw clips of her saying the n word without knowing of her issue, felt bad for her

I have very few illusions regarding this team. We are capable of routing the odd team that dares to play attacking football against us, and we are equally capable of shipping a deluge against that same team. We are very fortunate to be one win off the top position, but I think we'll scrape a win against Burnley and there you have it!

Basically.....there's still that glimmer of hope somewhere though. Think 4th, about 12 points behind champions City, is our ceiling this year.

@Tobago Jones @Deffid @Da Speeit

{<jordan}

love watching the Seafrauds choke

They are incredibly overrated, their defense is shit and their O-Line is shit as well. If Wilson and his receivers can't make something happen by pure individual skill they are usually in trouble.

The Rams have the better roster overall, but Wilson should have been able to win regardless against Goof and his back-up.

Seriously, we're still gonna get the fucking lectures from every analyst next year about how they're the best NFC team.

This.

And how Rustle is underrated and shouldve won an MVP and blah blah blah. fucking cans. they had the easiest schedule in the league. Cant wait til we are healthy and they cant play our practice squaders.

It's irritating as hell lol.

Carroll is a crybaby POS
Wilson a weirdo
Fans are absolute clowns

Their fans are so overrated. It's the stadium design that made the acoustics louder that makes it seem like they are so loud. Frauds all around.

If it wasnt for an all time great Defense and running game they wouldnt have that SB, they choked the following year and have been choking ever since.

Seacock fans left in the 4th quarter before McCarthy lost that NFC Championship game for GB.
This will never, and shall never, be forgotten when we talk about their embarrassing bandwagoning fandom that literally appeared out of fucking thin air in 2012.

tenor.gif

good games this weekend! (until now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back