Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i was suprised things went bad so fast. He signed new contract recently and now he hates Torts it looks like.
Hopefully you get good return for him.
Blackwood on the Covid list, Devils had no chance against the Islanders. This is where Crawford would have been needed. But then again, Devils sucked in the 1st and 3rd period, maybe it would have went differently if they tied it in the second but whatever.

PLD is around a 60 point player so far, now potential character issues + CBJ having to trade him...not sure if the return will be great. Hope for the best for them, though, unless the Devils trade for him lol.

Blackwood on the Covid list, Devils had no chance against the Islanders. This is where Crawford would have been needed. But then again, Devils sucked in the 1st and 3rd period, maybe it would have went differently if they tied it in the second but whatever.

PLD is around a 60 point player so far, now potential character issues + CBJ having to trade him...not sure if the return will be great. Hope for the best for them, though, unless the Devils trade for him lol.
While Devils looked good this season, still this game showed you still have work to do when it comes to reaching playoffs and doing well when you get there.

Kekäläinen is a crafty gm though, he probably makes a good trade :)

If I'm rooting for you... nothing can go wrong(I hope I think I know) :confused::D will be around here aswell in the evening so we will have a few words about the match... :p
I'll be at work so I'm online as well. Starting the night shift one hour early, just like Tuesday :D

I'll be at work so I'm online as well. Starting the night shift one hour early, just like Tuesday :D

Embolo not starting <45>

That was also mentioned here as excuse for some teams - bullshit! Also Anfield not been that a good crowd as it was like 10 years ago - not City levels of zzZZzz but became a lot more boring and lame during the years.

@Chules !!!

@Deffid Haaland BLESS!
045.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back