Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"how many wings do you have"

he went 7

i went, i'll have them all

<Moves>

"how many wings do you have"

he went 7

i went, i'll have them all

<Moves>
giphy.gif

Damn that sucks.

How is Reinier doing?
He's rarely on the roster, so not too well. Had Corona as well at one point. When he plays he looks extremely nervous and scared, but I wouldn't give up on him.

sounds good, not a fan of burger sauce on the wings tho
mayo/burger sauce is my thing

might go again tomorrow

had the weekend to recover lol

in 2 weeks time, im gonna be sent to some place in the middle of nowhere in southern england

all by myself for 10 weeks. tried getting out of it but they said tough luck.

CBA guys.

Hey @Chules

I came across a streamer/youtuber who i thought you would think was a bae

her name is sweet anita and she has tourettes. She's one of the only youtubers i would like to be successful, as she can't get a normal job due to her condition

Hey @Chules

I came across a streamer/youtuber who i thought you would think was a bae

her name is sweet anita and she has tourettes. She's one of the only youtubers i would like to be successful, as she can't get a normal job due to her condition

<45><45><45>

watchingnow

FISTING YOUR CAT

<45><45><45>

watchingnow

FISTING YOUR CAT

Must be a horrible thing to have to live with, but she seems to be making it work for her

She has a story about activating windows on her PC, but can't because everytime she calls the customer service line, she tells them to fuck off and they hang up lol

Must be a horrible thing to have to live with, but she seems to be making it work for her

She has a story about activating windows on her PC, but can't because everytime she calls the customer service line, she tells them to fuck off and they hang up lol

lollll

speaking of KSI, he's been putting out bangers lately. new song with anne marie next week, can't wait

<Moves>

@EOW boxes of mince pies are 9p at aldi. Fuckkk

Reactions: EOW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back