Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems good, imo. Shame that he will AT BEST only stay for another year.

Think you asked about Packers vs. Bucs...it is a toss up. Regular season game was in Tampa, Packers led 10-0 and then completely shit the bed including a few turnovers, it was probably the most uncharacteristic game of the season for the Packers. This time the Packers play at home, have improved compared to earlier in the season while the Bucs haven't been that impressive lately; they really only won because of three turnovers by Brees and one by Jared Cook, Brady didn't look great.

I think IF the Packers can avoid at least major mistakes, they can win. But it's a close call, especially because Brady has a history of getting carried and having obscene luck in playoff games.

Think you asked about Packers vs. Bucs...it is a toss up. Regular season game was in Tampa, Packers led 10-0 and then completely shit the bed including a few turnovers, it was probably the most uncharacteristic game of the season for the Packers. This time the Packers play at home, have improved compared to earlier in the season while the Bucs haven't been that impressive lately; they really only won because of three turnovers by Brees and one by Jared Cook, Brady didn't look great.

I think IF the Packers can avoid at least major mistakes, they can win. But it's a close call, especially because Brady has a history of getting carried and having obscene luck in playoff games.
<RawexDidThis1>

Yesterday came down to Brees.

Yesterday came down to Brees.
Absolutely, though the fumble by Cook felt like the real neckbreaker to me. But it was only the neckbreaker because Brees wasn't able to do anything and everyone knew it, his passes looked horrendous, even the ones he completed.

It was a tough and sad watch, Brady throws some ducks and should have been picked off at least twice, but that's still a huge gap between him and Brees. Hope Rodgers never plays that long past his expiration date, whether it is for the Packers or not.

Absolutely, though the fumble by Cook felt like the real neckbreaker to me. But it was only the neckbreaker because Brees wasn't able to do anything and everyone knew it, his passes looked horrendous, even the ones he completed.

It was a tough and sad watch, Brady throws some ducks and should have been picked off at least twice, but that's still a huge gap between him and Brees. Hope Rodgers never plays that long past his expiration date, whether it is for the Packers or not.

7 minutes left, down 23-20 with the ball in your hands at home is and should be manageable by any QB in “GOAT” talk. Love Brees as a person and he was an absolute killer in his day but he’s been shot for 3 years now.
Not in Peyton/Brady/Rahjahs esteem. I think that’s what really hurt him last night personally.

Sorry @Dr J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back