Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
State of these United fans ITT, we're top of the league, played dog shit and Loserpool did fuck all against us

we move.

can't play great all the time.

beat the shit teams around us and the title is ON.

Luke Shaw was amazing today. Bruno awful.
Good to see a true lifelong fans (grew up walking distance from Old Trafford) take on the subject

I’m ok with a point, nearly stole it at the end though. Toughest game on the schedule so getting something out of it is ok as long you beat the teams you’re supposed to

definitely questioned not starting an in form Bailly but Lindelof did a great job tbf. Defense did a nice job overall. Everyone more forward anonymous besides Pogba

Rule fuckery afoot in my coed league as well. Pitch is broken into thirds like a hockey rink. Only women can score in the final third, unless a woman passes to a male then he can score. Last I heard Nancy Pelosi made the country gender neutral?...(@Rowntree) Female goals count 2, males 1. Sexist.

Match recap: I'm on an open house team so we've got some riff raff including a 47 year old lady who can't run, literally can't kick the ball and also never subs herself off because she doesn't move. So everybody else, who are all over 30 are playing a team with 2 or 3 select team 16 year old kids (who I don't even think were on their roster), 5 against 6.

Second half we're behind 0-2. Our bird passes a ball into the attacking third toward our guy and a defender, I'm trailing the play of course (high football IQ), it takes a slight knick off the defender, falls to me and I bury a curling screamer cross goal into the side net. They put the point on the board 1-2, then just like the might Tottenham Hotspur we get screwed by the VAR and the goal is disallowed. Was too exhausted to FOOMING.

As soon as I get the lay of the land out there I'm going full @Dr J and charging these cunts up for letting ringers on the opposing team and disallowing clean goals after the regulars complain.

Final 2-4 :mad:
Sounds like you need to practice your long range shooting like a selfish and sexist twat

1200px-Club_Athletic_Bilbao_logo.svg.png

@Da Speeit
@El Che
@Fbed

State of Spurs when Bale is the only Welsh cunt who can't get into the side

Jurgen Klopp hits out at 'world class' Manchester United for defending 'deep in the box and only counter-attacking' as Liverpool boss takes aim at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's tactics in Anfield stalemate

@Deffid

Imagine complaining that a team played a way you don't like and didn't let you win. LOL

Jurgen Klopp hits out at 'world class' Manchester United for defending 'deep in the box and only counter-attacking' as Liverpool boss takes aim at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's tactics in Anfield stalemate

@Deffid

Imagine complaining that a team played a way you don't like and didn't let you win. LOL

He always does. He might well be the worst in the league for it, but he never gets called out by the media or grilled about it like Jose does. He's a terrible loser, but he mugs off to the cameras and shows 'passion' so he gets called a 'character' and that's about it.

@Deffid

He always does. He might well be the worst in the league for it, but he never gets called out by the media or grilled about it like Jose does. He's a terrible loser, but he mugs off to the cameras and shows 'passion' so he gets called a 'character' and that's about it.
hes a cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back