Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palmieri, Severson and Hughes were the Devils players picked.

Which one you rather face?
Plus Blackwood.

Packers play the Bears twice a year because they are in the same division, they curb stomped them in both games this season and the Rams have the better roster. I'm fine with both, Rams are going to be a good test but not as tough as the Bucs would have been, I like that game to be honest. It would be hilarious if the Bears beat the Saints, though (sorry @Dr J ).

Plus Blackwood.

Packers play the Bears twice a year because they are in the same division, they curb stomped them in both games this season and the Rams have the better roster. I'm fine with both, Rams are going to be a good test but not as tough as the Bucs would have been, I like that game to be honest. It would be hilarious if the Bears beat the Saints, though (sorry @Dr J ).
Ahh yes needed to check goalies too. But why would you take Devils goalie in that division, goalie wins category might aswell give up on that one :D

So i should bet on Packers!

Ahh yes needed to check goalies too. But why would you take Devils goalie in that division, goalie wins category might aswell give up on that one :D

So i should bet on Packers!
I wouldn't take any player of the bottom teams in that division, Rangers players might also backfire even though Panarin Zib are really good.

Just don't jinx 'em. :D

BeeCee's discovered the community tab on youtube! Even more ways to spread his wisdom!

U9rIeDXkLaw9yJRuBKgzdHOq7JnGIMrbifkDNroCNJaUMr6JlBOqhexmaMrQlfgzvL1B-Adei_D8Hw=s1024-nd

I wouldn't take any player of the bottom teams in that division, Rangers players might also backfire even though Panarin Zib are really good.

Just don't jinx 'em. :D
Still i have my doubts about Ziba, is he producing because he plays with Breadman?
Then they got Laf, Kakko and Chytil, might be a good idea to play them together in a 3rd line. If they manage to pull off Eichel or Laine rookie season numbers this season Rangers might be a dark horse this season. They also got few other first round picks that might make an impact this season (K'Andre Miller D, Nils Lundkvist D, Vitali Kravtsov F to name a few).
Also while Henrik left, their new goalies seem to be good ehough to replace him.

That is the point of me betting on em. Either i win money or you suffer :D

Still i have my doubts about Ziba, is he producing because he plays with Breadman?
Then they got Laf, Kakko and Chytil, might be a good idea to play them together in a 3rd line. If they manage to pull off Eichel or Laine rookie season numbers this season Rangers might be a dark horse this season. They also got few other first round picks that might make an impact this season (K'Andre Miller D, Nils Lundkvist D, Vitali Kravtsov F to name a few).
Also while Henrik left, their new goalies seem to be good ehough to replace him.

That is the point of me betting on em. Either i win money or you suffer :D
I mostly follow the Devils so you certainly know more than I do, however I think the Rangers are also a team that tends to get overrated very quickly. Everything going perfect for them will be hard when playing in the toughest division and only within that division for the entire season.

You are a despicable cunt :p

I mostly follow the Devils so you certainly know more than I do, however I think the Rangers are also a team that tends to get overrated very quickly. Everything going perfect for them will be hard when playing in the toughest division and only within that division for the entire season.

You are a despicable cunt :p
Yeah not saying they will go all the way in the playoffs but could do very well during regular season (that said since teams only playing division rivals this season makes games harder, all it takes is couple bad hits against 1-3 teams and games get close to playoff tense, predicting this season will be hard).

IKSAPe3.gif

BeeCee's discovered the community tab on youtube! Even more ways to spread his wisdom!

U9rIeDXkLaw9yJRuBKgzdHOq7JnGIMrbifkDNroCNJaUMr6JlBOqhexmaMrQlfgzvL1B-Adei_D8Hw=s1024-nd

Just went through his community section and he posted the caption "new to this" with a picture of a green screen

aOuO4hlZ-EPxUbs1Tmy-xItTaJSGELrmoXJIhrLkh4rLnQgq3ZJ1xQPnasCeAl37ThGWhfKUTwgw8A=s640-c-fcrop64=1,20000000dfffffff-nd

@BeeCee

as someone who deals with video editing with green screens and rotoscoping, 1st bit of advice is to iron the green screen (if the material is suitable)

otherwise when you key out the greenscreen the creases will affect the quality of the keying process

Lmao Delle Alli gonna get rekt

wrong game for fasses like him today, he will quit 5 mins in

@EOW spent £5 at bossmans on friday

fucked my foot up running, so knew I was gonna have the weekend off

so i ate like a BOIST

Reactions: EOW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back