Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rona vaccine update 7 hours on

feel fine

left arm (where it was jabbed) is abit numb/stiff

like you slept on it or had a left handed wank that lasted 6 hours

<FutbolThink>

stay subscribed for updates tomorrow.

The price of a dose of BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine is €12. (For comparison this costs more than four of its future five competitors: Oxford/AstraZeneca: €1.78; Johnson & Johnson: €8.50; Sanofi/GSK: €7.56; CureVac: €10; but Moderna's vaccine is more expensive, costing €18.)

:eek:

costs nearly ten times more then the brexit one that i wanted

rona vaccine update 7 hours on

feel fine

left arm (where it was jabbed) is abit numb/stiff

like you slept on it or had a left handed wank that lasted 6 hours

<FutbolThink>

stay subscribed for updates tomorrow.

/subscribe

@Deffid
Devils did okay against Bruins, Hughes bless.
Also Rangers <45>
Great, watched the first two periods and I think the start of the third and completely fell asleep before all the action happened. You could see that they haven't played in nearly a year, got better as the game went on. But Blackwood also kept them in the game.

Great, watched the first two periods and I think the start of the third and completely fell asleep before all the action happened. You could see that they haven't played in nearly a year, got better as the game went on. But Blackwood also kept them in the game.
Was hoping Zegras was in the lineup and playing with Comtois (2 goals against Vegas).

Was hoping Zegras was in the lineup and playing with Comtois (2 goals against Vegas).
Wasn't he playing, why?

Will watch all the highlights when I arrive at work! :D

Saturday in Germany:

19:00 Devils vs Bruins
22:35 Packers vs Rams

<NewGina>

Wasn't he playing, why?

Will watch all the highlights when I arrive at work! :D

Saturday in Germany:

19:00 Devils vs Bruins
22:35 Packers vs Rams

<NewGina>
Not sure. Either he is going back to AHL or they let him rest couple games after world juniors.

Go Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back