Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, got offered to get the covid vaccine today

bestie told me to get it, every other student im on placement with is getting it (10 of us)

i said i'll get it

it's at 5pm

now im shook. read so many anti Dailymail comments about it lol.

<FutbolThink>
First one was a cake walk.

Second one...

<6>

First one was a cake walk.

Second one...

<6>
omg! so glad you're on! in what way?? should I get it?

my ones at 5pm (in 3 hours) so can still send an email and duck out lol

feels like a big decision

did you get the pfizer one?

omg! so glad you're on! in what way?? should I get it?

my ones at 5pm (in 3 hours) so can still send an email and duck out lol

feels like a big decision

did you get the pfizer one?
I got the Pfizer, as it was the only one available. I’d recommend getting either. Risks are very low.

No issues with the first. The second I felt like someone hit me in the arm with a bat, and I felt like I had a mild flu the next day—headache, muscle aches, fatigue, queasy stomach, mild fever. No vomiting or diarrhea. Still went to work. Slept 11 hours that night and felt back to normal the following day.

I got the Pfizer, as it was the only one available. I’d recommend getting either. Risks are very low.

No issues with the first. The second I felt like someone hit me in the arm with a bat, and I felt like I had a mild flu the next day—headache, muscle aches, fatigue, queasy stomach, mild fever. No vomiting or diarrhea. Still went to work. Slept 11 hours that night and felt back to normal the following day.
Thank u! Going for mine soon

the UK are giving the second dose after 12 weeks which goes against the regulatory advice lol, I’ve been told to return after 12 weeks

Slept with 11 nurses that night and felt normal the following day.
wTfD7KA.gif

Such a sweet shot.

After the Liverpool match I’ll start believing. But I have a feeling this is the year.

bestie told me to get it, every other student im on placement with is getting it (10 of us)

i said i'll get it

it's at 5pm

<FutbolThink>
Fighting autism with autism brilliant

i said i'll get it

it's at 5pm

<FutbolThink>

Some of my American relatives have taken it.

They are doctors so it’s mandatory for them. One of the them took it around Christmas time and she’s fine.

The Toonburger shit is like the most compounding evidence that our media and the people that fund them think we're a bunch of fucking morons.
And they're 100% right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back