Prem League Thread 2020/21 V11: All I Want For Christmas is a 442 Edition

Do you wish your fellow prem threaders a Merry Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErFg5c8XcAA4wlC
<GinJuice>

Funny side note. Never really noticed these smiley options lol

You mean other teams pass on him?
What do you mean with pass on him? Everything is possible, but I think they are trying to be more competitive this season and with the Hischier/Bratt/Crawford situation it's tough to see them trading away a star player.

What do you mean with pass on him? Everything is possible, but I think they are trying to be more competitive this season and with the Hischier/Bratt/Crawford situation it's tough to see them trading away a star player.
I mean why would you take 31 year old dman who is injuryprone and on 9m contract?

I mean why would you take 31 year old dman who is injuryprone and on 9m contract?
Ah I see, nah I meant it like I explained. As for your point, there are always terrible GMs who could hope for him returning to form. ;)

Ah I see, nah I meant it like I explained. As for your point, there are always terrible GMs who could hope for him returning to form. ;)
Sure he is a star player but not even close to what he was as a Habs player.

Laine for Subban and 2022 first round pick?

Sure he is a star player but not even close to what he was as a Habs player.

Laine for Subban and 2022 first round pick?
Thing is, teams rarely trade unprotected first round picks anymore and a protected one won't cut it. I don't think they are interested in Laine anyway.

Thing is, teams rarely trade unprotected first round picks anymore and a protected one won't cut it. I don't think they are interested in Laine anyway.
Leave Subban unprotected in Seattle expansion draft then :p

Speaking of hockey, still no fantasy?

I would suck at fantasy hockey lol
Doubt it. You are familiar with draft process and you do same with entire league. Then just keep an eye on your team (set roster each day, mainly goalies. Takes about 1 minute to do all that.
Draft maybe an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back