Prem League Thread 2020/21 V11: All I Want For Christmas is a 442 Edition

Do you wish your fellow prem threaders a Merry Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my friends at work got me this for my cat and bestie's cat

sooo cute!

DuLIfiG.png

No. Fuck green bay

Eek my brother. The Packers have nothing to do with that. Leave them out of the conversation! o_O *Sammy-MJF stare down* :D

Let's be honest and I don't wanna take anything away from Hamilton being a super talented driver but it's easy to name 10 guys at least who would win on Mercedes this season - they even fucked that kid Russell up when he replaced Lewis to make it not too obvious like him walking in and winning straight away LOL F1 these days throughout a whole season 80% car / 20% driver.

Let's be honest and I don't wanna take anything away from Hamilton being a super talented driver but it's easy to name 10 guys at least who would win on Mercedes this season - they even fucked that kid Russell up when he replaced Lewis to make it not too obvious like him walking in and winning straight away LOL F1 these days throughout a whole season 80% car / 20% driver.

Lewis is a twat mate. He's a fake socially. His driving talent is fake, propped up by the car. Max would shit down his neck in the same car. Just like George Russel proved with 6 hours notice and 1 Ayrton Senna DVD.

Lewis is a twat mate. He's a fake socially. His driving talent is fake, propped up by the car. Max would shit down his neck in the same car. Just like George Russel proved with 6 hours notice and 1 Ayrton Senna DVD.
<PlusJuan>

Tbh I don't know much nor being interested in his persona - so no real opinion on that. Haven't even read/watched any interviews that were not on race weekends.

About the tax thing that came up here. I have to say if you make that much money and you have enough options, I would also try to avoid as much taxes as possible but not bc I want to keep it for myself. I'd rather donate the amount of money each year or do some charity on my own instead of handing it out to (mostly) useless politicians who throw it out the window without any positive effect on the society in the end. But that's just my 2 cents.

Dated a girl for a little while who worked very closely with him. She said he was actually super nice. But maybe he fancied her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back