Prem League Fred 2020/21 V13: Arsenal v Manchester United & Spurs r DogShi* Edition

Who goes through

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C1bvJnMb58tDhLZNfkbpYbomSl5IYuLU4t8nZjetMT8UolMsSe4B0VBevIqxV0_EXi9OPQGSURW9ppiUOapQRXCwy5V1tv4i6L7723Ke1osg3i91rpiZSPfh6gFpqMCmx1SEal82EiscFi0-0XR4Z5G1UpzXE5oa1Q6d7Q

Wouldn’t surprise me. VVD was over £80M and not British.

Lindelof had been linked to United for 18 months before he joined. VVD threatened to go on strike in order to join Liverpool.....and yeah, one was 75m one was 35m.

Seems Charlie Austin is as clueless about the transfer market as the fan channels are.

hate being here lmao, gonna take the train back in 3 weeks time for the weekend, even tho it's pricey as fuck for a return journey
Train prices are a rip-off

@UVee
the dumb cow at the office gave me disposable scrubs today

"students here get disposable ones"

well we don't at everywhere else I've been.

my placement partner got actual ones, they thought he was a doctor lmao

Am i a fucking prick? They were like fucking toilet paper. Complained and got them to nick me some from another ward.

Joke ting.

@UVee
the dumb cow at the office gave me disposable scrubs today

"students here get disposable ones"

well we don't at everywhere else I've been.

my placement partner got actual ones, they thought he was a doctor lmao

Am i a fucking prick? They were like fucking toilet paper. Complained and got them to nick me some from another ward.

Joke ting.
Disgusting treatment for an essential worker and I can't believe that they didn't think you were a doctor also.

Put your stef-o-scope on next time for extra authority.

Disgusting treatment for an essential worker and I can't believe that they didn't think you were a doctor also.

Put your stef-o-scope on next time for extra authority.

my own big mouth got me in trouble, said i was a student to her when i went to her desk LOL

i like to do a "intro, why im there" in my introductions

"hi my names chooolz, im a X Y Z, ive been asked or im here for xyz "

my intro

they teach us SBAR, Situation-Background-Assessment-Recommendation, and I take it too literally

my medz keepin me goin

feel liek DOG SHIT if i think about my aunt and famalam too much.

hence why im shit posting on here again. One day in Lol.

Take care guys, gonna log out!

my own big mouth got me in trouble, said i was a student to her when i went to her desk LOL

i like to do a "intro, why im there" in my introductions

You're getting a "rude to staff" on your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back