Prem Fred 2019/20 v35: Happy Birfday WEO WEO WEO WEO Edition -

Cardiff or Swansea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i was working on my conversion therapy homework.
Mike is in my heart.

Bless

@Chris Partlow guide your prem flock through the turmoil of the greatest international break we've seen...quarantine.

1bffbf87ce807ce655056994c9f9b21b.jpg

The Patriots have traded retired tight end Rob Gronkowski to the Buccaneers, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. New England will send Gronkowski and a seventh-round draft pick to Tampa Bay in exchange for a fourth-round pick, per Schefter. FOX Sport's Jay Glazer reports Gronkowski has passed his physical with the Bucs

<Moyes5>

Bucs are going to have a stacked team after the draft, their defense is already underrated due to 100 turnovers by Jameis and the offense has some great weapons. They are in prime position this year to fix the O-Line as well.

Can't wait for the media to give Brady 100% of the credit when they do well.

Read this before logging in here and knew that this would be the mention lol

Apparently teams are leaking fake wonderlich(sp?) scores as low as 13, which would make him basically illiterate.
It was actually 19 apparently, still not good but yeah.

Wouldn't give too much credit to anything that "comes out" before the draft, but the injury concerns are very real for some teams, then again, teams also go full retards for QBs all the time. I think I'm going to stick with the Tua to Miami take from long ago. But I won't be surprised by anything regarding Tua, Herbert, Love, Hurts and Fromm.

Bucs are going to have a stacked team after the draft, their defense is already underrated due to 100 turnovers by Jameis and the offense has some great weapons. They are in prime position this year to fix the O-Line as well.

Can't wait for the media to give Brady 100% of the credit when they do well.

This leaves no doubt that Bill Belichick is a world class prick. Nobody wants to play for the grouchy cunt anymore.

This leaves no doubt that Bill Belichick is a world class prick. Nobody wants to play for the grouchy cunt anymore.
Being a prick only works when you are constantly winning.

See Maureen, see Fatricia in Detroit.

literally Genghis khan

https://www.businessinsider.com/president-sex-scandal-history-2018-3

Imagine all the dms these guys were sliding into while running the country, I am disgusted
This post had quite the impact on my night. I wasn’t even halfway through the link before the ADD was thrown into overdrive. I started skimming over the history of the Democrat-Republican Party and their successors and ended up with a detailed read into the Lincoln assasination that lasted the entirety of watching The Simpsons Movie with a couple of the kiddos.

Things didn’t end so well...

...for 2 of the coolest avatars on Sherdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back