Prem Fred 2019/20 v35: Happy Birfday WEO WEO WEO WEO Edition -

Cardiff or Swansea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to know their tribes. Yoruba has the edge on elite athletes.
McTelvin-Agim-RAS-19460-1.png

Pretty elite relative athletic score at least :D

@Carl Drogo just seen the nike next % shuce are manufactured in china

they can fuck right off now. deffo not getting them anymore.

Think I'll go for New Balance's carbon fibre plate when i eventually run my marafon.

think ive got a disease of just eating constantly

if i dont eat constantly, i get headaches

can barely run. can barely exercise.

ffs

@frenz

Lily-Rose Depp and Timothee Chalamet call it quits after one year of dating

Rob holdings gf is a fellow snowflake lol

fittehhh

Rob holdings gf is a fellow snowflake lol

fittehhh

Translation :

"My thoughts and prayers to the housands of people which are dying every day. Lots of crazy distractions in the news right now but dont forget about me !! Dont forget how sadz i am ! Dont forget to notice ive changed my hair color ! "

Translation :

"My thoughts and prayers to the housands of people which are dying every day. Lots of crazy distractions in the news right now but dont forget about me !! Dont forget how sadz i am ! Dont forget to notice ive changed my hair color ! "

<Moyes5>

@UVee

Omg bae covered Clairo in this! And has raised over 3k!

the plot thickens @Chris Partlow

At least all three picks are good guys worth rooting for from what I have seen, especially Dillon could be fun early, Love could be a homerun if he can learn and figure out how to work on his flaws, talent is insane. Tho I still disagree with all 3 picks and the strategy in general, now they are on the team and we will root for them! :D

They will have a lot of time to catch up on the sideline together

I actually don’t hate the Dillon pick in a vacuum but given the needs and everything else it was bad. Pick a QB in a year or 2. I never root against someone unless they’re like a pedo or were an asshole to me irl or something, even if they suck or I don’t know why they’re there
@Chris Partlow Do you remember a linebacker for the Packers named Jeremy Thompson?

Sort of rings a bell but not really. Looked it up and I see why. They’ve had quite a few guys with neck injuries over the years unfortunately

Hope Un lives for GeoPolitical purposes.
Its all fun and games til his chinese puppet sister starts a dog holocaust
Dennis Rodman will save us again

I'm still in work, sky are setting us up to eventually work from home. Family is good, EA banned my fifa account lol

Thank you for leaving PKFC before meaning they’re totally not liable at all for your scandalous heavy drug use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back