Who would you rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAAAAD!

How are you?

Haven't seen you in so long.

tenor.gif

I would definitely leave out the part where you did the workout pose in front of her, making her question her sexuality and then later on getting a backstage pass to her trailer, fully joining the ranks of Pvris St Germain FC

Glad you had fun. I saw some of their set like 5 years ago sometime after white noise came out, the last warped tour I went to lol

Pvris St Germain bless lol

best gig ever

tFlj7O1.jpg

u go to this show?

she was so hot back then. FIRE

LAAAAD!

How are you?

Haven't seen you in so long.

tenor.gif

doing good pal!

getting more busy with everything but managing so far

also been having CBT therapy atm which is helping somewhat lol

got a half marathon tomorrow

hope alls well on your end too!

Top 5 up for grabs.

Which all but guarantees Watford points this weekend.

Spurs didn’t have the magic touch today

doing good pal!

getting more busy with everything but managing so far

also been having CBT therapy atm which is helping somewhat lol

got a half marathon tomorrow

hope alls well on your end too!
That's great to hear. I'm happy you are meeting your problems head on as we all should. Never get or feel overwhelmed with life as it can always be worse. Not only that but be thankful for what we have and life can be so much more than what it is already and it is what we make of it.

Still lifting? Glad you are doing a half marathon that is impressive.

Doing well all things considered just staying busy, working, working out and gaming. Got a nice raise at work a couple weeks ago so that is nice.

@Da Speeit @El Che @UVee @EOW
My mate once said that battle rap is fat because you spend days researching another man, asking people about that man, then you write 3 poems for him that you recite to him whilst never breaking eye contact.
I'm assuming you mean gay and that is hilarious to think about. Especially considering the guys doing it are some of the most macho(at least to them) guys out there.

Probably true. KdB has been better individually than any Pool player but you know they will give it to one of them. Vardy was too until his wife gave birth.

Yall made me think we had a Stephen a smiley <{1-11}>

Yet the man can’t pick up a win vs Ole.

<FutbolThink>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back