Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - $6.53 a month member

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
allgoodbro72db53f1607ff4f8.gif

LADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Welcome aboard mate, plenty of room at the new stadium! Be sure to wash your hands after returning from the loo and grabbing at my fish and chips, ya?
<Prem974>

@Peteyandjia @Rebelfett @Carl Drogo @Spoken @Bones

Sloppy exhausted roll with this 230lb beast. Been having really bad foot problems,so bad I can't even really commit to my beloved single-leg-x properly, but want to keep drilling shooting to it and just coming up for a pass off it. After the arm triangle he apologizes for foot sweeping me standing knowing I can't really plant that well. Cringe seeing myself not being able to push off my toes at this point, but it is what it is, just trying to work injuries.

Dude's actually got a really sick x-guard, which is why I was passing at that angle.

• Personal shoutout / recognition / thank you
  • VIP status at live events
  • And everything in the previous tiers

@Peteyandjia @Rebelfett @Carl Drogo @Spoken @Bones

Sloppy exhausted roll with this 230lb beast. Been having really bad foot problems,so bad I can't even really commit to my beloved single-leg-x properly, but want to keep drilling shooting to it and just coming up for a pass off it. After the arm triangle he apologizes for foot sweeping me standing knowing I can't really plant that well. Cringe seeing myself not being able to push off my toes at this point, but it is what it is, just trying to work injuries.

Dude's actually got a really sick x-guard, which is why I was passing at that angle.

<mma4>

Looking like a young Allan Goes

Lol the other fighter is a joke, stand and bang and go out like a MAYAN if you have to ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back