Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Semi Finals Edition

Here is his Sofa Score rating from last night

vOjvL9i.png

Literally the highest ranked CM on the pitch.

From Goal.com 'Stood out in terms of controlling the match. An absolute unit in the midfield who ran the tempo.'

I saw he missed a shot right at the end but he was controlling the game. Sounds like Vini jnr missed some sitters, meh, it happens. Poor performance from Brazil but Bruno was one of the better performers for them.

Pure fake news from the Moan U lot <lmao> I've informed my lawyer 🐘 about this slander 😁

E1rONel.gif

Outrageous report imo. He wasn't bad, but he was far from dominant against a vastly inferior opponent.

He's a quality player but from what I've seen, Portuguese Bruno >>> Brazilian Bruno

Don't let @650lb Sumo see this 😜
I gather @Arqueto 's mother is Irish, his father is English, and he was born in and has lived his whole life up to this point in the UK, but considers himself Irish, and a part of his 'Irish' identity is to support against England in sport. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong. You would think that sounds a bit awkward but there are a lot of people like this. It happens with people who consider themselves 'Scottish' and 'Welsh' as well. Growing up in northern England I'm well used to this kind of person (the 'Scottish' ones are the most common here) and they don't upset me.

Maybe @Arqueto goes here sometimes:

a872faecd1ce2179d8bb63d3861a5b1c.jpg

0_SGP_NEC_170423ARCH09JPG.jpg

right by SJP (and Chinatown). I don't identify as 'Irish' but I've been there a few times. If you set up a 'British Cultural Centre' in Cork it wouldn't go down as well though lol.

This isn't a very good English team. :(

Maybe we'll come alive in the second half, we'll still win the group, but this doesn't look like the team that scored the fastest Euro final goal ever and took Italy to penalties two years ago. Southgate will be removed after this tournament and we need to break the team down and reorganise it with a different approach. Unless Gareth has an ace up his sleeve.
Even if Southgate has ace up his sleeve, he probably dropped it and sat on it. Lodging it so far up his ass that its lost for eternity.

I gather @Arqueto 's mother is Irish, his father is English, and he was born in and has lived his whole life up to this point in the UK, but considers himself Irish, and a part of his 'Irish' identity is to support against England in sport. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong. You would think that sounds a bit awkward but there are a lot of people like this. It happens with people who consider themselves 'Scottish' and 'Welsh' as well. Growing up in northern England I'm well used to this kind of person (the 'Scottish' ones are the most common here) and they don't upset me.

Maybe @Arqueto goes here sometimes:

a872faecd1ce2179d8bb63d3861a5b1c.jpg

0_SGP_NEC_170423ARCH09JPG.jpg

right by SJP (and Chinatown). I don't identify as 'Irish' but I've been there a few times. If you set up a 'British Cultural Centre' in Cork it wouldn't go down as well though lol.

It's not even that deep bud. I don't really care about international football and just like supporting against them for a laugh, mostly because they have a mackem in goal though 😁 and they're poo 💩

I'm picking the Toon all day over any international game.

Been to the Irish Centre plenty of times and it's a good laugh on matchday. You can watch the game there and plenty of Toon fans are members. Big Celtic following too. It's just been all done up with new signs and a new bar recently.

This isn't a very good English team. :(

Maybe we'll come alive in the second half, we'll still win the group, but this doesn't look like the team that scored the fastest Euro final goal ever and took Italy to penalties two years ago. Southgate will be removed after this tournament and we need to break the team down and reorganise it with a different approach. Unless Gareth has an ace up his sleeve.

England were wank in that final, too.

It was/is far from a vintage Italy team.

Top of the qualifying and finals groups in Qatar and got to the quarter finals? That was respectable.

Cool, I referred to the Italy game not the WC.

On paper Southgate's tenure has been pretty good, yes......dig a little deeper, far less so.

Palmer and Gordon have looked more likely to make something happen in the few minutes they have had than the rest of those dossers have the past three games.

@BroRogan I'm fuuuumin fam :mad: :mad: :mad: 😁

Back