Prelims = CM lovefest

cws80us

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is getting nauseating. Between every fight it's like 10 minutes of Conor highlight reels, just had a segment about how much money he has made, shilling his crappy whiskey. Ridiculous.

Trying to sell PPVs.

Meanwhile, me and the gang are like:

giphy.gif

Yeah they are feeding Conor's success story too much. Are they trying to inspire ppl?

You sound poor and bitter.

And then you come on Sherdog to give him more exposure. You sure are showing em!

This is getting nauseating. Between every fight it's like 10 minutes of Conor highlight reels, just had a segment about how much money he has made, shilling his crappy whiskey. Ridiculous.
mhm its so unlikeable ufc pisses me off n what danas doing for this lol

Its all part of rehabilitating his image. And its so transparent

It's odd - there was nothing but in the past week ads everywhere.

It's like since he has lost clout for the old man thing and the 2 ongoing rape cases we'll just keep quiet till the last few days the we'll inundate and flood the fans with conor promotion - so much so that they won't even question if they should help line the pockets of this POS. All the casuals will say is -- oh baby, he's back red pantie nights again (red panties shoved up so deep they need to be medically removed).

I really only want to watch the pettis fight but not really. So skipping this one.

Maybe if somehow cerrone pulls it off or manages to make it a fight I'll watch a replay but naw - not giving this POS my money or time.

Eddie Alvarez must be hating life. They have shown him getting KOed by Conor like 1000 times lol. Haven't seen any shots of the con-man tapping out to Khabib though!

Never forget who the A side is. It’s Conors world, we’re just living in it.

Back