prelims "blacked out" on fight pass

MixMartialFarts

Butters Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I pay 10 fucking bucks a month for this shit and its blacked out now? Fuck you dana you bald fucking goof

Can no longer watch prelims on UFC fight pass.. Boo, this makes me want to cancel my subscription altogether.

It's on fox sports 1 fellas

The FS1 prelims are never on fightpass

speaking of FS1, is anyone else's channel frozen on a thing saying "tomorrow"?

Didn't you just make this thread with another account?

they were always blacked out. join the club.

Hi Dana! What's up you fucking goof!

Is this you?

liveswithparents.jpg

lol Fight Pass. I'd rather pay $150/mo for a cable TV package that I don't even use

good, i can watch the whole thing for free while dumb goofs like you still paying money

If the UFC is reading this please refund $10 to my mom's credit card. Thanks.

speaking of FS1, is anyone else's channel frozen on a thing saying "tomorrow"

They've always been on fight pass for me I'm in Canada.
Probably has to new with new bs tv deal I'll be canceling it for sure now take your cage rage and shove it up your ass you cheap fuck.

This sucks for real... I really dont want to get cable its useless other than watching fights for me.

They've always been on fight pass for me I'm in Canada.
Probably has to new with new bs tv deal I'll be canceling it for sure now take your cage rage and shove it up your ass you cheap fuck.

Canadian aswell, you got all kinds of problems son.

speaking of FS1, is anyone else's channel frozen on a thing saying "tomorrow"?

Yep, they were for non-US (and a few other random countries). The blackout started today in Canada because of the new TV deal. I am currently using a VPN through French servers for access.

I just hope the hackers leave ufc alone. Remember the technical difficulties I forget which card but it wasnt long ago.

Back