Crime Pregnant woman shot to death in road rage incident after deliberately hitting motorcyclist

Following her home while calling 911 is appropriate. As long as he did not physically confront her or apprehend her. If it comes out that he brandished his firearm first then that also changes things.

Following her when she fled the scene of felony assault isn't stalking lmao. And she didn't know he was armed. Probably why she felt comfortable coming out and pulling a gun on him.
Down here in Florida, you have to assume everyone is armed. We enjoy the benefits of protection. The wild things is so many will flip out like this and it leads to gun fights. The smarter know to just stay in their lane and not get involved in the craziness. We do have a lot of hit and runs down here and most never get solved. Cops tend not to care as the victim can just file a claim with their insurance but who wants to do that.

Going just by this tweet that sounds like self-defense. She did a hit-and-run crime. He followed her home, which is justifiable under the circumstance. She exited her domicile and escalated conflict by displaying the threat of lethal force. Fear of death or great bodily harm on the part of the motorcyclist is reasonable. In Florida he had no duty to retreat.

How is following her home reasonable? Just take the plates down and call the cops. I've had young punks in the neighbourhood try and harass me walking the dog and I just whip out the phone camera on 4K filming mode and even at night the plates never escape the camera.

How is following her home reasonable? Just take the plates down and call the cops. I've had young punks in the neighbourhood try and harass me walking the dog and I just whip out the phone camera on 4K filming mode and even at night the plates never escape the camera.

It's reasonable because in America we aren't all cucks compared to you neutered foreigners? :cool:

The better question to ask is was it reasonable for this lady to flee a crime scene, retrieve a gun from her home, then come out threatening her victim. Do you think she was justified in doing any of that?

It's reasonable because in America we aren't all cucks compared to you neutered foreigners? :cool:

The better question to ask is was it reasonable for this lady to flee a crime scene, retrieve a gun from her home, then come out threatening her victim. Do you think she was justified in doing any of that?

You guys got cucked by the Taliban just a few short months ago.

Nice pivot? Nobody notices you failing to condemn the actions of the person that committed the crimes here?

That was in response to the neutered foreigner line. Americans once could have spoken a big game fairly enough but at the moment with wars being lost and historical statues being torn down it seems a bit much.

In terms of the lady, she returned home but was followed and then killed. Doesn't really need much condemning as her assailants bullets have already done that.

That was in response to the neutered foreigner line. Americans once could have spoken a big game fairly enough but at the moment with wars being lost and historical statues being torn down it seems a bit much.

In terms of the lady, she returned home but was followed and then killed. Doesn't really need much condemning as her assailants bullets have already done that.

Well, not going all out against people you're at "war" with is debatable foreign policy, and things didn't turn out like the morons who supported that endeavor hoped. On the other hand, doesn't Australia follow us into stupid shit? You're country is our lapdog near as I can tell. And certainly will be needing our help to stand up to China if push comes to shove. You're welcome for the nuclear subs. :)

Back on topic, your "analysis" is pretty dumb. In downunder do you get to shoot people for following you home? Even in America that's not a justified use of a firearm on her part. So try again and try not to sound like a dipshit who plays stupid because he has an agenda.

Depending on the race of the baby, motorcycle man could be making license plates.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have followed her home to shoot her. The shooter clearly decided to murder her imho. He could have followed her home and told the cops and not have confronted her. He came to her house, what do you expect to happen after a road rage incident? Hey I followed you home, let's exchange info!

So that means his motorcycle didn't get hit that hard if he was able to follow her home with it.

Still, should have just got her license plate and reported it.

Reactions: Isa
Back