Crime Pregnant woman shot to death in road rage incident after deliberately hitting motorcyclist

She certainly fucked up by starting it
I wonder if he was being threatening outside her house or just parked there
Sounds like it could've been avoided if either person had more self control

This is a gun issue.
Without them involved this incident doesn't lead to anyone dying

If we are going to what ifs,unless the car driver hitting the motorcyclist killed him?

Going just by this tweet that sounds like self-defense. She did a hit-and-run crime. He followed her home, which is justifiable under the circumstance. She exited her domicile and escalated conflict by displaying the threat of lethal force. Fear of death or great bodily harm on the part of the motorcyclist is reasonable. In Florida he had no duty to retreat.

I agree with this. As per the report, it SEEMS (not sure) he had not shown his gun yet, and was just outside. Which would make sense if someone just hit you and you want them held accountable, and you're able to follow them home. I would follow someone home, especially if I had not taken their license plate yet, want to give a statement with cops there and the other person present, etc.

If she came out first and was the aggressor at that point, yelling, already or then showing a gun, then open season.

If we are going to what ifs,unless the car driver hitting the motorcyclist killed him?

I agree with this. As per the report, it SEEMS (not sure) he had not shown his gun yet, and was just outside. Which would make sense if someone just hit you and you want them held accountable, and you're able to follow them home. I would follow someone home, especially if I had not taken their license plate yet, want to give a statement with cops there and the other person present, etc.

If she came out first and was the aggressor at that point, yelling, already or then showing a gun, then open season.
Yeah, little sympathy for this woman here apart from sympathy for the unborn child and daughter and sympathy for her being a victim of her own stupidity and ego.
You try to hit a motorcyclist, you are basically trying to kill or cripple them.

This is a gun issue.
Without them involved this incident doesn't lead to anyone dying

fucking automobiles...first that parade and now this....

She certainly fucked up by starting it
I wonder if he was being threatening outside her house or just parked there
Sounds like it could've been avoided if either person had more self control

be careful when you call for violence...you just might get it

I dont see pregnant women hitting cyclist just for the fuck of it, guy was probably driving like a fucking asshole and she snapped. He should have just let it go and went on his way if thats the case, I see it everyday motorcyclists act like the road belongs to them and the rules don't apply but god be damned if you try to put them in their place.

Yeah I’m not really sure what we’re supposed to make of that one. Shouldn’t be assaulting people with a ducking vehicle anyways.
It's bizarre that people that road rage don't seem to see anything wrong with trying to murder someone with their vehicle. Sad story though.

I dont see pregnant women hitting cyclist just for the fuck of it, guy was probably driving like a fucking asshole and she snapped. He should have just let it go and went on his way if thats the case, I see it everyday motorcyclists act like the road belongs to them and the rules don't apply but god be damned if you try to put them in their place.
If we are going to speculate I agree. Most of those fucks weave in and out of traffic with their loud ass crotch rockets. I've seen them kick cars when the cars weren't paying attention during traffic. Pregnant women are dealing with all sorts of hormone spikes and probably snapped given all the stress in her life. And of course the motorcycle and his friends followed the woman home. What fucking man follows a woman home to her house? He was already on the phone with the cops.

Sounds like a crazy woman. Sad for her family and unbor child. That shit is just sad.

Yeah I’m not really sure what we’re supposed to make of that one. Shouldn’t be assaulting people with a ducking vehicle anyways.

Agreed! If they both had survived they both sure have charges brought against them.

I don't know that her being pregnant should be used as proof she wouldn't act angrily or irrationally. From the sounds of it she left her house with a firearm to start a confrontation. Not really risk averse behavior. Sounds like she came out to at best intimidate the guy with her gun, not knowing he was armed as well.

Without knowing any more about the case, my money is this guy catches some time. Shooting a pregnant woman, even if she is armed, is not a good look.

If he's smart he'll plead out.

Without knowing any more about the case, my money is this guy catches some time. Shooting a pregnant woman, even if she is armed, is not a good look.

If he's smart he'll plead out.
Catch time? He hasn't even been charged. And it's her fault putting herself in that situation. She had no thought about her baby when she got her gun and went after the dude. She could have locked her doors and called the cops.

Catch time? He hasn't even been charged. And it's her fault putting herself in that situation. She had no thought about her baby when she got her gun and went after the dude. She could have locked her doors and called the cops.

If I cannot make from the hip calls on an anonymous internet forum, where can I?

My bet is that this dude ends up getting charged and faces time, that's all.

This isn't even Florida news. No throwing knives, no bath salts/cannibals, the rider of the bike wasn't in a Mickey Mouse costume.

Give me some good solid Florida news!

Is there citizens arrest in FLA? She used deadly force so my suspicion it's legal to follow her. Her coming out with a firearm gives him the right to use deadly force since she has presented it twice.

Back