Crime Pregnant woman shot to death in road rage incident after deliberately hitting motorcyclist

No. That's not going to happen in your leftie utopia
Cue Stallone in Judge Dread.

I'm reserving judgement but so far it appears that the shooter has a lot on his side. Woman committed hit and run with witnesses present. Police were notified. Witness was on the phone with Police when the shooting incident took place. Woman left house armed with pistol to confront hit and run victim. Shooter has a CCW, remained in place for police.

I think the guy went about it all wrong and both shooter and victim are idiots, but I can see where the shooter might be clear of wrongdoing depending on the circumstances of the case and local and state law.
The shooter isn't an idiot for following her to report her to the police. He literally did nothing wrong from what we know. The only reason there was a shooting was because she came out waving a gun.

The shooter isn't an idiot for following her to report her to the police. He literally did nothing wrong from what we know. The only reason there was a shooting was because she came out waving a gun.

Seems like the pattern is to always blame the person with a gun who lived. It's not this dummy's fault for running out of the house pointing her gun. It's not byecep's fault for running up on Rittenhouse and pointing his gun.

She tried to kill a Black man for riding a bike, he responded in kind

Another psychotic would-be murderer/suspected wh*te supremacist hysterical woman off the streets

Clear cut case, pure self defense

Seems like the pattern is to always blame the person with a gun who lived. It's not this dummy's fault for running out of the house pointing her gun. It's not byecep's fault for running up on Rittenhouse and pointing his gun.
It honestly does, and it's fucking perplexing. If these people weren't armed, they would likely have been murdered when they weren't doing anything wrong. How does the blame not go on the unlawful aggressor in these situations. It doesn't make any sense.

I'm calling him an idiot because he has a responsibility as a CCW holder to not get into violent conflict. I don't know the specifics of the shooting and don't want to give in to conjecture, but he should have stayed well away from the home and let police deal with it, especially in a Castle Doctrine state where there is the likelihood of encountering an armed homeowner.

I rode motorcycle when I was in the Navy. I've lived in Jacksonville. I've had Utah CCW though it was when I lived in Virginia Beach. I can't imagine chasing a car on motorcycle, follow them directly to their house, and engaging the homeowner with my CCW carry piece, especially in states like Floriday, Texas, or others where there is a high likelihood I meet an armed response.

Not knowing the timeline I can't say how it played out. The pics of his arrest show a motorcycle in the grass in front of a house. If he parked his hog on her property and was prepared for her possible actions he's an idiot. Cooler heads should have prevailed.

NINTCHDBPICT000696272091.png

Should be interesting to see what evidence comes out for this.

Hard to judge
police said multiple people confirmed the guy that shot her account of what happened, as of now he has not been charged. She hit him on purpose, him and another motorist called police and followed her because she would not stop. They were waiting for police when she came out and pointed a gun at him, he is licensed to carry, she lost

The news piece is awesome. Says the same thing, tells the same story, 5 or 6 times.

I'm calling him an idiot because he has a responsibility as a CCW holder to not get into violent conflict. I don't know the specifics of the shooting and don't want to give in to conjecture, but he should have stayed well away from the home and let police deal with it, especially in a Castle Doctrine state where there is the likelihood of encountering an armed homeowner.

I rode motorcycle when I was in the Navy. I've lived in Jacksonville. I've had Utah CCW though it was when I lived in Virginia Beach. I can't imagine chasing a car on motorcycle, follow them directly to their house, and engaging the homeowner with my CCW carry piece, especially in states like Floriday, Texas, or others where there is a high likelihood I meet an armed response.

Not knowing the timeline I can't say how it played out. The pics of his arrest show a motorcycle in the grass in front of a house. If he parked his hog on her property and was prepared for her possible actions he's an idiot. Cooler heads should have prevailed.

NINTCHDBPICT000696272091.png
You don't know the details but are confident the guy is an idiot? He followed her to her home because she fled the scene of a crime. Along with a third party witness that also followed her. He didn't initiate a violent conflict. She did by trying to kill him with her car, and then coming out of her house brandishing a gun when he rightfully pursued her to give her location to the police. He's not automatically in the wrong just because he was carrying. Following her home and sitting on the road out in front of her house isn't a crime.

You don't know the details but are confident the guy is an idiot? He followed her to her home because she fled the scene of a crime. Along with a third party witness that also followed her. He didn't initiate a violent conflict. She did by trying to kill him with her car, and then coming out of her house brandishing a gun when he rightfully pursued her to give her location to the police. He's not automatically in the wrong just because he was carrying. Following her home and sitting on the road out in front of her house isn't a crime.

Yes, I'm confident he's an idiot. I never said that he's guilty or innocent of a crime or that it was a bad shoot within the laws of his state. I don't know the details of the shooting.

He's an idiot IMO according to what I have discerned so far about the events.

Are you saying that you don't know the facts of the case but you think it's not dumb for the guy to pull up to this complete stranger's house armed and ready for conflict when he could have ridden past, parked 1/4 mile away, and waited for Police?

I'm all for getting her tag # and holding her accountable. But, as a CCW holder the guy has a greater responsibility to avoid ARMED CONFLICT with this obviously irrational stranger at her home.

Don't confuse me calling him an idiot as me stating opinion on the legality of the shoot itself. Dude could have let her cool down, make a statement to the cops, and let the insurance companies, law, and courts do their job. You can't take back that bullet, give her 11 year old their Mom back, the fiancee' his future wife back, or bring that dead baby back to life.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm confident he's an idiot. I never said that he's guilty or innocent of a crime or that it was a bad shoot within the laws of his state. I don't know the details of the shooting.

He's an idiot IMO according to what I have discerned so far about the events.

Are you saying that you don't know the facts of the case but you think it's not dumb for the guy to pull up to this complete stranger's house armed and ready for conflict when he could have ridden past, parked 1/4 mile away, and waited for Police?

I'm all for getting her tag # and holding her accountable. But, as a CCW holder the guy has a greater responsibility to avoid ARMED CONFLICT with this obviously irrational stranger at her home.

Don't confuse me calling him an idiot as me stating opinion on the legality of the shoot itself. Dude could have let her cool down, make a statement to the cops, and let the insurance companies, law, and courts do their job. You can't take back that bullet, give her 11 year old their Mom back, the fiancee' his future wife back, or bring that dead baby back to life.
You act like he was waiting outside her house with a sniper rifle. He followed her, along with an in uninvolved third party witness, to report her location to police. No, I don't think that's stupid. People are working backwards from the shooting to act like it was premeditated murder. He parked across from her house. He didn't try to kick her door down or threaten her with his gun. SHE came out pointing a gun. You think he's in the wrong for carrying when if he wasn't he might be dead. SHE is the one that within a short timeframe tried to hit someone with her car, fled the scene, and came out pointing a gun at the guy when he followed her to get the cops involved.

No thank you

I've done nothing wrong I avoid confrontations over stupid shit all the time and I am having a hard time understanding why I should have to give up my rights when I have done everything right and am responsible. I would prefer to keep my handgun and my assault rifle and I don't think I should have to change for the better ....whatever that means.

There were also responsible slave owners who didn't want to give away their right to own a slave.

For Fucks sake... These situations are extremely rare.

Almost ALL the gun violence is drug and gang related. With people who already own guns illegally.

Law abiding gun owners rarely commit gun crime.... Because they're law abiding.

No one in Politics will ever talk the demographics of gun crime and how to address it, because it's a third rail... Instead they'll use broad sweeping brushes like you to implement gun control across the board.

Look at the top cities murder rates....

How about all the mass shootings? Are they also drug and gang related?

When people wake up?!

If people are waking up to anything, it’s that global governments are becoming more tyrannical by the minute. Thus, private citizens bought record levels of firearms in the last year.

And with all due respect, we don’t give the slightest fuck what you think.

Are you one of those people who thinks owning a gun will protect you from tyrannical governments? Do you really think you'd pull a fight versus the government and the army who have tanks, an air force, drones, bombs and nuclear weapons? Lol.

The people don't want them taking away and the constitution protects that right.

People didn't want their slaves taken away either. It doesn't mean things can't change for the better.

Are you one of those people who thinks owning a gun will protect you from tyrannical governments? Do you really think you'd pull a fight versus the government and the army who have tanks, an air force, drones, bombs and nuclear weapons? Lol.

Afghanistan and Vietnam called .... and no mainly I think owning guns protects me from other people which are a growing concern of mine as our society goes to shit

There were also responsible slave owners who didn't want to give away their right to own a slave.

I know they were both n the constitution but this seems a bad comparison. If you own someone they too can't be free and thus I don't know if you can be a responsible slave owner.... my guns on the other hand pose no threat to anyone's freedoms and you are very likely to never see one unless you go to the range with me or attack me

Afghanistan and Vietnam called .... and no mainly I think owning guns protects me from other people which are a growing concern of mine as our society goes to shit
Society isn't going to shit it has always been shit and it is not getting worse we are just more aware of the shit

Back