Preferring male fighters based on attractiveness

If I don't know the fighters I pick based on wrestling/judo/bjj credentials first.

And then, after that, based on worst cauliflower ear (which is the opposite of attractiveness, so legit no-homo).

No need for a third set of criteria. This formula will get you an 80%-90% win rate for the unknowns. Anything else is just gonna muddy the waters.

If I don't know the fighters I pick based on wrestling/judo/bjj credentials first.

And then, after that, based on worst cauliflower ear (which is the opposite of attractiveness, so legit no-homo).

No need for a third set of criteria. This formula will get you an 80%-90% win rate for the unknowns. Anything else is just gonna muddy the waters.

I'm talking about who I want to win, not who I think would win. If that was the case I'd go for whoever had the better grappling credentials the majority of the time.

That's an interesting thought, personally I will always root for whichever fighter happens to be winning

Yes.. Jared Rosholt is the most handsome fighter in UFC. very good looking guy.

Well, look at all the sexyama love. I guess it's true to an extent. I also knew there had to be a reason I like KJ Noons.

Though if someone is especially hideous like Bigfoot part of me wants him to win because I feel for him.

Luke Rockhard p4p dreamiest fighter ever!

meh his dickead personality will be so off putting his looks won't matter if he keeps opening his mouth. Someone like weidman is more marketable because they are actually nice and show some class.

I've come to the conclusion people are jealous of big Tim Johnson. Everyone ripping on the big mans physique

Not gay, not straight.... but straight up bi.

This is the most realistic view that most people probably adhere too.

1. Race - like it or not, if you dont know the fighter most people will go with their race.

2. Nationality - Most people will cheer for the fighter who represents his or her country.

3. Fighting style - If fighters are introduced as say strikers or wrestlers or bjj, each will influence the watcher differently, depending on your personal favorite way of fighting.

If someone tells you different, they are weird, or lying, or in the case of the TS, bisexual (which is OK, I am not judging).

This is how I would root, in order:

1) Fighting style. Boring fighters I actively root against.

1a) If female, looks.

2) Personality. Can sometimes supersede fighting style if they're entertaining enough.

3) The more popular fighter.

4) The underdog, if he starts winning / doing well in a exciting way.

5) Living Location / Race

6) Religious fighters. To laugh at the saltiness that ensues when they thank god.

Either you don't know what "attractiveness" means, or you are straight out bi or gay (nothing wrong or bad about that. You should be open about and live happy ever after).
Physique is a crucial factor. I always root against Ben Rothwell and Roy Nelson because of this.
For me is the way Roy is build one of the reasons I'm a big fan of him. A fat guy who look like he's from a cartoon, KOing fighters with "better" physique is really hilarious :icon_chee

c18.gif

Wait. What if someone says no homo first? I heard that works. Or it's only gay if your balls touch.

When you think about some of the greatest fighters in history, such as the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Japanese, they all practiced same-sex relations.

TS, maybe you are onto something after all!

My idea man would be Ovince St Preux but skin colour just a little bit lighter.

When you think about some of the greatest fighters in history, such as the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Japanese, they all practiced same-sex relations.

TS, maybe you are onto something after all!
Good post

Back