Preferring male fighters based on attractiveness

I am a straight guy but one of the categories that influences me supporting a fighter is their level of attractiveness. If two fighters I haven't seen before are fighting, the main category that will influence who I want to win is if one of them has a background in kickboxing or muay thai, if neither fighter's main background is in either of these arts I will support them depending on the country they are from (usually with favour going to British or European fighters. However if neither fighter is from a country that I care about, I will support the fighter with a more attractive body or who is more good-looking.

I'm just wondering if this is a normal thing to do and if anyone else does this?

Are you by any chance my GF?

She allways roots for the better looking one.

Only gay guys would open andf read this thread.................oh wait, um.....never mind, I was never here.

Perfectly natural. Your reptile brain wants the good looking man to survive so he can hopefully produce good looking daughters.

I don't think that's how that works. His brain should see the good looking man and see his as a rival for mates and then want him to lose and hopefully die. Since he sees a good looking man and hopes the best for him, he's already conceding his beta status.

There aren't very many good looking guys in mma. Too many punches to the face. So I usually look for the physiques and height.

I like KJ Noons because he is a good MMA boxer and is always game. It has nothing to do with his youthful good looks.

I am a straight guy but one of the categories that influences me supporting a fighter is their level of attractiveness.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual, but you sir are in denial.

Glad Sherdog has provided a platform for you to exercise your inner thoughts with only mild social blow-back. I urge you to continue down this path of self discovery so that you may find peace within yourself.

There aren't very many good looking guys in mma. Too many punches to the face. So I usually look for the physiques and height.

Physique is a crucial factor. I always root against Ben Rothwell and Roy Nelson because of this.

im a straight guy

hahahaha

I wonder how guys like Wanderlei have tons of fans lol.

btw. if that would have been the case Rockhold would have been GOAT

alan jouban

Nah you should support him because he could make a living as a male model instead of choosing to get his pretty face busted up in the cage, but he chooses to fight for our entertainment.

Also just noticed ts's username is an anagram for "dat anal".

Yoel-Romero-UFN70-750.jpg

no forgay jesus

I usually root for the handsome guy over the normal guy. But I always root for the really ugly guy over everyone else. Life's hard enough for him already.

Yes me too... I am also a straight man. It's not necessarily attractiveness though but just their look. Like KJ Noons apparently is really handsome but I usually don't want him to win.

I am a straight guy but one of the categories that influences me supporting a fighter is their level of attractiveness. If two fighters I haven't seen before are fighting, the main category that will influence who I want to win is if one of them has a background in kickboxing or muay thai, if neither fighter's main background is in either of these arts I will support them depending on the country they are from (usually with favour going to British or European fighters. However if neither fighter is from a country that I care about, I will support the fighter with a more attractive body or who is more good-looking.

I'm just wondering if this is a normal thing to do and if anyone else does this?

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Back