Preferring male fighters based on attractiveness

c18.gif

Thread!!!

Yes

Reason why I became an instant fan of Shogun

I don't guys to win just because they are good looking, but if a guy is unusually ugly, I want him to lose.

Sounds like it's time for some serious introspection.

I'd fuck me some Condit.

No homo.

I am a straight guy but one of the categories that influences me supporting a fighter is their level of attractiveness. If two fighters I haven't seen before are fighting, the main category that will influence who I want to win is if one of them has a background in kickboxing or muay thai, if neither fighter's main background is in either of these arts I will support them depending on the country they are from (usually with favour going to British or European fighters. However if neither fighter is from a country that I care about, I will support the fighter with a more attractive body or who is more good-looking.

I'm just wondering if this is a normal thing to do and if anyone else does this?

hell i'm surprised TS managed to get his fingers out of his boyfriends bum long enough to even type this out.

images

Say its 2 fighters, both with the same style, both from europe and both solid 10's in the looks department, What position do you like them in? Any preference to who is on top?

Who has the best arse in MMA, in your opinion as a straight as an arrow man, and does this factor if they are equal in all else? The Mrs thinks McGregors is nice. What about yourself? No for gay Jesus bro.

I've never liked bigfoot purely on How he doesn't look like a human. So you may be right, TS.

That was a pretty long winded way of telling us your favourite fighter is Bigfoot, TS.

Back