Predictions for Whittaker vs Gastelum?

Whittaker gets hurt every fight these days, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kelvin hurt him. But Kelvin hasn't finished anyone since Bisping or Vitor, so I doubt he finishes Rob. I also dont see Rob finishing Kelvin, although his masked highkick is pretty lethal.

Rob by decision is +135 at Fanduel, Kelvin by KO is +500. That's what it was last night anyway. I'm taking Rob via decision.

I also like Klose & AA by decision, both around +250 or so.

I pick Whitiker by a close but unanimous decision. However, Kelvin is a tough fight for anyone, and I would not be surprised at all if he won.

I’m a huge fan of Whittaker but I’m always anxious watching his fights. He has a tendency to expose himself when he darts in/out of range.

with this said, Whittaker by UD, still

I think Whittaker should win but Kelvin is still extremely dangerous, especially with the way Rob just lunges in and leaves himself open. Obviously rooting for Whittaker but I don’t think this is an easy fight for him by any means.

Hungry Gastelum is something to fear. And not only if you're a Taco if you get my drift.

Whittaker. Better overall fighter, has height and reach advantage. Can take hits from the best of them.

I also find Kelvin a bit overrated. Yes he took Adesanya to deep waters, but Adesanya improves after every fight, he was still relatively new to MMA. We saw him flop before and after the Adesanya fight. He's a bit of a hit or miss. Whittaker is more consistent and just the better overall fighter.

Rob ducked Gastelum earlier in his career. Seems confident he can do it now.

I think he is better suited against taller guys because he slips shots and weaves into the danger zone so fast. Watch what he did to vitor bisoing and Weidman. Weidman ate some huge shots.
He had a moment in that fight where he dodged like 6-8 punches from Weidman in a row too, which was pretty impressive.

I have no idea.

With the exception of either guy submitting the other, i can picture every outcome being very possible for this fight, though i probably lean just a tad bit more towards Bobby.

Rob's got this 50-45, Gastelum is a weird fighter he's so inconsistent just crazy to me that he gave Izzy his hardest fight at 185

Bobby is the more complete striker and has blazing speed but kelvin has crazy power and is way more explosive getting into range.

Whittaker by UD. Jabs Kelvins face apart

I think Whittaker should win but Kelvin is still extremely dangerous, especially with the way Rob just lunges in and leaves himself open. Obviously rooting for Whittaker but I don’t think this is an easy fight for him by any means.

I'm hoping that since rob has a decent height and reach advantage, he won't be blitzing in as much in this fight

Back