Prediction: Usman will surpass Khabib in GOAT rankings

Let's see if Usman can beat Colby without the ref stopping the fight the minute Marty gets hurt from a body kick.

Didn't Colby cry about an eye poke when his jaw got jacked in the next round?

Eddie is a legend. I feel like ppl who just started watching mma recently will say Khabib but I’ve literally seen Eddie fight anyone anywhere and have success. Khabib is great but let’s be real he didn’t do it long enough.

Didn't Colby cry about an eye poke when his jaw got jacked in the next round?
He sure did. Glad you have no arguments about Marty pretending to get hit in the nuts.

Khabib is a great fighter but his resume is basically Dustin Gaethje and Conor. Not enough for me.
He fought RDA, Barboza and MJ to name but a few who were also solid wins. I do think if Marty keeps going the way he is he may surpass him. However, Khabib has completely dominated all his opponents and had 1 close fight. Time will tell if Marty surpasses him.

Khabib is a great fighter but his resume is basically Dustin Gaethje and Conor. Not enough for me.
Eddie's resume is getting his chin deleted by Cocainor and losing to random cans in the bush leagues.

GOATs rankings? So where do we find these at?

It really would simplify discussing a lot of stupid threads here on Sherdog... like this one.

Despite the lamest callout ever. I think Usman has already surpassed Khabib. Khabib’s resume is way too light to ever be considered in any GOAT rankings. Possibly the greatest LW ever, but..

Winning TUF isn't that big of an achievement. More fighters have never been on TUF than have. And to say "unlike Khabib" is really pretentious.

“Usman would wipe the floor with Khabib”

Well Justin has fought with both, granted one of them only in practice but still, and he said:

“Nobody under 185 beats Khabib”

I’m just saying, you shouldn’t dismiss his chances so easily .

I've noticed that if one fighter has lost to another, that fighter will always pick the fighter they lost to win over any other fighter.

I love snoozeman and his terrible striking defense, it makes for good fights. I dont see how he is better than Khabib or Jones/GSP/Fedor/anderson

Thats silly

Lmao...19 fights with 12 of those opponents with no wiki... at 33 years old. Don’t hold your breathe, bruh.

- currently tied in title defenses, will surpass Khabib later this month
- both have one blemish on their record (Khabib vs Tibau), that was Usman's second pro fight and away from the UFC so it's pretty insignificant anyway
- won TUF unlike Khabib
- both extremely dominant, I mean, Usman won the belt with a 50-43 decision for crying out loud
- Usman is more well rounded
- Usman is bigger
- Usman has fought much better competition
- the only difference is Usman doesn't have a padded record fighting in Japan or some shit before joining the UFC
- Usman would wipe the floor with Khabib
- Usman has cleaned out a bigger, tougher division in dominant fashion

ufc--ufc-235-2wV2YP1tgACqfQB5bs

Finish Masividal, then beat Colby again in dominant fashion this time, and say wonderboy and he's got a solid case. Gotta give him his due, he's been almost as dominant as Khabib.

Back