PREDICTION: UFC fighters will start challening top 10 boxers at a boxing match.

accents595

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I feel like certain UFC fighters will soon start to challenge boxers at there own game.

Call me crazy - but I feel if MMA fighters have more of a killer instinct, new fresh approach to competing in combat, thoughts?

I hope nope because those fighters will be embarrassed. Virtually any pro boxer is going to outbox an MMA fighter. Unless you're talking about about a very select few mm artists going against mid level boxers. Anderson, Gsp, Aldo, mousasi, vitor, Jds. If th

Jones could be a sick boxer if he could use his range in boxing.

I hope nope because those fighters will be embarrassed. Virtually any pro boxer is going to outbox an MMA fighter. Unless you're talking about about a very select few mm artists. Anderson, Gsp, Aldo, mousasi, vitor, Jds.

You need to plug in the fact that - the MMA artists will go into a fight with a different type of plan. Unless I am really missing something.

You need to plug in the fact that - the MMA artists will go into a fight with a different type of plan. Unless I am really missing something.

What do you mean by different type of plan?

What kind of prediction is this? please don't make threads.

I doubt this will happen, they would get completely embarrassed, just a boxer would against a high level MMA fighter under MMA rules.

They are different sports, with boxing at this point in time having a deeper talent pool.

that would be a very bad ass whooping. I wouldn't event want to watch my favorite mma fighters get embarrassed like that.

Sure why don't they challenge some NBA players on the court while we're at it

I dont get it -

Fans are always so quick to say "IF THEY CAME OVER TO MMA THEY WOULD GET WHOOPED" but when I have some real faith in MMA fighters and start talking about them transferring over to boxing for a fight or two im crazy, lol.

Get a grip people! open your mind!

The boxing matches would be a lot more interesting with 4 ounce gloves. No more covering up the way European style kick boxers tend to do when they get into MMA. There would be a few upsets if that were the case, but of course that's never going to happen.

I don't know about random fights, but in my opinion, some specific fighters should really consider a definitive transition into boxing.

Boxing is a whole different animal. I could see some top mma guys beating some midwest farm system scrubs but that's about it.

Ray Sefo renowned for his boxing skills in K-1 vs a nobody.

Back