Prediction: Smith Will Defeat Gustafsson

I think Smith is gonna knock Gus out within a round.

Gus never had heart and now he won't have confidence either. Dude now realizes that his fame comes entirely from a close loss.

We will probably never see a Swede champ.

Gus will KO that journeyma
LOL if Smith is a journeyman then so is fucking Gus.

Gus, the definition of always a bridesmaid never a bride

Smith is 0/1 in title shots

Gus is 0/3 and got absolutely besmirched and embarrassed in his last attempt

Truth. Gus looked like a listless punk with no energy or urgency.

Gus is overrated AF imo, and also not hungry anymore.
Don't know about Smith beating him though, Gus has a chin and is stylistically and because of his physical frame a bad match up for Smith

Has Gus given any info to Swedish media how camp is going etc?
He's given kind of contradictory statements but they might've also been taken out of context. In march he said that if he doesn't win against Smith he will contemplate on wether he's still got what it takes (retirement?). And in the same interview he also said that he's having fun training and therefore took this fight in Stockholm. He will "beat up Smith and then go from there".

In favour of TS' conjecture, I note that Smith's title fight didn't end as miserably as Gustafsson's.

MMA is the Wild, Wild West

Anything can happen if Smith gets some fresh prints on Gustafsson's face.

Uhhh...Independence Day

I think somewhere between "he needs to retire" and "he would KO everyone at HW except DC" lies the truth for Gus. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost this one, though.

if gus loses to smith he might just want to retire tbh, gus is the way better fighter but i really hope he doesn't come in looking like shit like he did against jones the second time.

i just don't think gus is that hungry anymore.

Both these guys looked bored and wanted out vs Jones. Especially Gus, he looked on line at the post office.

Gus' got one foot out the door but I still expect him to take a decision. I don't think very highly of smith. He can definitely win it tho.

I am a bit afraid that Gus has checked out by now but I hope he blows those concerns out of the water and ends this fight with a really sweet KO.

Gus will KO Smith inside two rounds, probably the first.

Smith is going to be way more aggressive this fight. Only reason he didn’t get finished by Jones was because Smith was terrified to engage and spent the whole fight in a defensive shell.

He won’t be as shook vs Gus, and will pay for being overaggressive.

You seem incredibly salty

Did a big dicked Viking fuck your wife?

Ericsson Globe Arena Gus is a monster. Smith won’t have the cardio to last 5 rounds as I believe Gus’s output will be very high in this one.

Will Smith by KO.

independenceday.gif

I really don't know how good Smith is since his biggest wins are guys way out of their primes. It's no shame to lose to Jones, even as badly as he did. Gus may be a better measuring stick.

Gus is out of his prime. Look at his footwork for Glover and Jones II compared to the first Jones fight. It’s non existent at this point.

That being said, he’s still better than Smith everywhere. He’s taller, better boxer, better footwork, better wrestling, faster etc.

Prime Gus takes this 100 out of 100 times. This Gus still beats him 9/10 times.
Anthony Smith doesn’t have anything special in his game.

Gus is going to box him up and take him down at will. Decision win most likely.

Back