Prediction: Smith Will Defeat Gustafsson

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know Gustafsson is clearly the better fighter on paper and Smith is more of a gatekeeper who only looks like a killer against old(er), aging legends, but I always go with gut feeling and my gut on this one is telling me that Smith will come out victorious.

Who's with me?

I have a feeling Smith will be victorius too. I wouldn't bet, but a have a good feeling. More bc i don't see Gus being this hungry anymore.

Gus should win comfortably.

I have Gus. Clearly the better fighter.

I think people severely underrate Smith and it's entirely possible that he beats Gus.

But will you burn your house down if you're wrong?

I'm with you TS. Probably even put a few bucks on him he's a solid dog
<TheDonald>

As a swede I root for Gus but I actually put some money on Smith for this fight. I think he will come in hungry as hell to avenge his loss against Jones, to prove himself.

As a swede I root for Gus but I actually put some money on Smith for this fight. I think he will come in hungry as hell to avenge his loss against Jones, to prove himself.
Has Gus given any info to Swedish media how camp is going etc?

If Smith can make it a dogfight and a war his chances are good. Gus doesn't have another war in him and has one foot out the door.

I know Gustafsson is clearly the better fighter on paper and Smith is more of a gatekeeper who only looks like a killer against old(er), aging legends, but I always go with gut feeling and my gut on this one is telling me that Smith will come out victorious.

Who's with me?

gus is done he should leave MMA forever.

I don't think Gus is mentally in the game anymore so I wouldn't be that surprised.

Back