Prediction: Nate Diaz will carry Conor to a controversial close decision to set up the trilogy fight

Amazing fight but Personally I'm not very happy mcgregor won he's so goddamn insufferable!

giphy.gif

Nate had Conor close to finished at the end of round 3, and then he simply took round 4 off and let conor off the hook. I'm not saying Nate threw the fight, but people who are making fun of those who think Nate did throw the fight are being ignorant. Nate coasted the last two rounds and he literally had millions of reasons to coast to a close decision. People who can't see the possibility of him doing that on purpose for a multi million paycheck are being silly.

The bottom line is that it's pointless to even talk about because we'll never know.

4th round was the most obvious example of someone carrying another fighter I've ever seen.

I saw that too, but I'm not saying Nate threw the fight.....but there are a lot of signs that make it really easy for one to come to that conclusion, and dismissing it as a possibility is stupid.

we'll never know for sure.

It goes against everything you're told as a fighter. After you dominate a round and have the guy wobbled and tired you need to keep the momentum and start the next round strong. Nate didn't even try. It was very obvious to me that he carried him through that round.

Diaz was clipped with an elbow right at the start of the 4th that started bleeding into his eye.

Anderson took off the 4th after nearly finishing Bisping in the 3rd. Frustration ensued. It happens.

Lol there are easier ways to set up a trilogy then killing each other for 5 rounds.

Dumb thread is dumb. No work here.

So smart guy, tell me an easier way for a McGregor win than a close decision:

- Conor getting a sub on Nate? LOL, noone would buy that.
- Conor by KO? Yeah, like Nate was gonna alliw that.

A close decision is the logical outcome.

Conor won't make it past second round. If he chooses to pace himself, Diaz will overwhelm him with barrage of strikes. Conor can only hope one of his punches lands hard early.
There won't be a trilogy if Conor wins. He will again tell you that Nate won the lottery last time and will proceed fighting a champion at 155.

Wow, it's like you called it exactly...

Anderson took off the 4th after nearly finishing Bisping in the 3rd. Frustration ensued. It happens.

That was after the fight was stopped for like 2 minutes or more and Anderson was already celebrating.

Siding with those saying great call, TS. With one major caveat... if anyone actually believes Nate threw that fight, then you are the kind of fan making the others look bad, and making Conor nuthuggers worse than they already are.

Nate was gassed as fuck. You could see it, sitting in his corner taking deep breaths. So was Conor, but I'm just saying. If deep breaths from the abdomen are being taken, you're either really tired, or you deserve an Oscar.

At first I did think it was weird that Nate didn't seem to be going in for the kill; but when you add up all the pieces:
1) Leg kicks
2) Blood in eyes
3) Labored breathing from Nate as well
4) Conor on his bicycle

It makes sense why Nate couldn't get it done.

They both have remarkable chins, they both showed tremendous heart, and it could have gone either way. I'm happy with the way it went, because now everyone wins. They'll scrap again within a year or so.

Back