(Prediction) khamzat will succumb to CFS

IntheZone

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I personally wanted to see this guys impact on both WW and MW, although i am no passenger on the hype train, i believe he had the combination of stand up power and wrestling to be a problem for guys in both divisions. But with everything i am reading he is a prime candidate for chronic fatigue syndrome, even if he finally recovers from the lung infection he is battling, i just don't believe he will recover from the damage to his lungs to return to top level competition. Personally i doubt he will ever be able to keep up the necessary training to prepare enough for a top level opponent. I hope i am wrong.

I personally wanted to see this guys impact on both WW and MW, although i am no passenger on the hype train, i believe he had the combination of stand up power and wrestling to be a problem for guys in both divisions. But with everything i am reading he is a prime candidate for chronic fatigue syndrome, even if he finally recovers from the lung infection he is battling, i just don't believe he will recover from the damage to his lungs to return to top level competition. Personally i doubt he will ever be able to keep up the necessary training to prepare enough for a top level opponent. I hope i am wrong.

Lung damage and CFS??? WTF have you been smoking.

He’d better hope he wins fights after he recovers from Covid, otherwise Ramzan Kadyrov will be paying him a visit.

Im not a huge fan, especially after another Edwards pull out.
However, when I saw him spitting blood, I let it go, thats not something that I wish for anyone.

Based on no knowledge of what you're talking about. Got ya

Im not a huge fan, especially after another Edwards pull out.
However, when I saw him spitting blood, I let it go, thats not something that I wish for anyone.
You spit blood when you get punched in the mouth in training!

He just needs to rest and be a couch potato for about 4 months and he’ll be good

Y don’t they give him same shit gave trump regeneron cmon Dana

E06C0A51-8EEC-4BC4-9E99-E74B8D310056.jpeg

This is dumb. You can't really predict who gets CFS, period, except to say that x percent of people with y viral infections get it.

The covid / cfs relationship isn't well understood yet.

Back