Prediction: in 5 years Sage will be WW champ and on the road to being a goat.

Imagine 5 years ago that Bisping will be defending his title against ancient Hendo :D
Id play it safe and say that Anderson will become champ again and will fight Chael again .

I wouldn't be surprised since Sage has all the tools in the world.

Or making a couple of really bad movies and going the way of obscurity paved by Don the Dragon..

He'll be in bellator losing to Paul Daley... And that's 5 years from now.

If you haven't already noticed, Sage is awful. There is no way he can bridge the gap between himself and the champs in 5 years. He just doesn't have it.
Dude's like 19, and already competing on the same level as guys who are in their 20's and 30's. You have no clue what the extent of this kid's potential is.

It's pretty clear that Sage's ground game is horrendous, therefore no, you are wrong.

Dude's like 19, and already competing on the same level as guys who are in their 20's and 30's. You have no clue what the extent of this kid's potential is.

Except Sage has been training all of his life. He's been training longer than most UFC fighters who are in their 20's and even 30's.

He's not good.

In 5 years time Robbie Lawler would have accumulated 15 more souls and emptied the division twice, Sage would be an appetizer.

Lol no. Sage sucks and always will suck. You can't teach tough.

WW is going to be owned by Rory and Gastelum. Both are better athletes than Sage. If I was building any sports team I would take either over Sage in a heartbeat. Cool flips and abs does not equal athletic ability. I think the title will bounce back and forth between those guys for a while, but in those lighter divisions who really knows. Someone can come out of nowhere and take over. McGoat will probably take over the LW division, but 5 years is a long time at 155.

HW I gotta go with Jones. I think he comes back as a heavyweight if he gets a 2 year ban and resumes dominating.

Back