Prediction: Ferguson vs. Dos Anjos next

If this fight gets announced, who takes it?

• Total voters
baha what's the matter little boy? Can dish it out but can't take it? Move along, troll.
I havent insulted you, so I dunno what you are talking about? Also of course I can take it, Im just pointing out how much of a troll you are..... as soon as you dont like the fact you are being proven to be an idiot, you throw your toys out of the pram. Its troll 1-0-1

I havent insulted you, so I dunno what you are talking about? Also of course I can take it, Im just pointing out how much of a troll you are..... as soon as you dont like the fact you are being proven to be an idiot, you throw your toys out of the pram. Its troll 1-0-1

lol being a condescending douche, saying I should behave myself, acting like I am a child isn't insulting? You're too stupid for words, buddy.

You're the troll and I fucking make you idiots look stupid daily, here. Keep being delusional to your own douchebaggery.

lol being a condescending douche, saying I should behave myself, acting like I am a child isn't insulting? You're too stupid for words, buddy.

You're the troll and I fucking make you idiots look stupid daily, here. Keep being delusional to your own douchebaggery.
lol you got offended by me saying "behave yourself"? lol what a precious little flower you must be lol.... poor lil guy. its ok buddeh, I wont tell you to behave yourself in future, cos I know you arent capable of mature acts.

Also chill the fuck out, you are overestimating your influence around here if you think you make anyone look stupid on here apart from yourself lol..... but you keep believing whatever you want, if it helps you feel important ;)

lol you got offended by me saying "behave yourself"? lol what a precious little flower you must be lol.... poor lil guy. its ok buddeh, I wont tell you to behave yourself in future, cos I know you arent capable of mature acts.

Also chill the fuck out, you are overestimating your influence around here if you think you make anyone look stupid on here apart from yourself lol..... but you keep believing whatever you want, if it helps you feel important ;)

You bore me.

Based on how Ferguson handled the standup of Vannata I'd presume he'd get wrecked by RDA. Ferguson is certainly a wildcard in the grappling department but I'd think RDA's jiu jitsu would leave him capable to handle anything El Cucuy threw at him.

RDA. It will be a good fight adn I would hate to see either guy lose.

Great fight, I like both guys, but I think it would be a decision win for rda. Close fight tho

giphy.gif

RDA would hurt him badly on the feet, tire him out with top control, and finish with a submission in the 2nd or 3rd round.

so that would imply Khabib v Barbosa and Eddie gets the winner of Diaz/McGregor? Crazier things have happened.

Mmmmm I hope not. Id say Eddie vs. Khabib and theyll have other contenders lined up in case Khabib trips on the way to the octagon. Setting up good substitutes, but your prediction is also in that mix.

Khabib isnt reliable, for fights, let alone being a possible champ.

Edson was winning the fight before the illegal blow, then suddenly wasnt doing as well after

coincidence? I think not, Id pick Edson to win a rematch
I'd say he was still doing well after, and even was dominating the fight till he lost his balance in the 2nd

Id pick him in a rematch too, but I don't think that illegal blow had too much to do with that loss. Ferguson is just a very dangerous and opportunist dude who can exploit every short opening you give him, if you lose your composure even for a sec against this guy it could turn into a fight changer.

BJM's reaction to that illegal kick sucked, though. "you're not hurt, get up", stfu and give him 5 minutes to recover if he needs to.

BJM's reaction to that illegal kick sucked, though. "you're not hurt, get up", stfu and give him 5 minutes to recover if he needs to.
I remember that. It was completely out of order. The rules state that after a foul a fighter can get 5 minutes to recover. You give him his fucking 5 minutes and call the doctor if need be instead of being a douche. BJM is still one of the best, but when he goes primadonna mode he's unbearable.

RDA but I want Tony

1)Ferg showed great resiliency in his last fight.

2) He's long enough to hit RDA a lot if they box and he can establish his range.

3)He's dangerous when you're shooting in on him.

Those 3 reasons make me pick Tony. Only thing I would give RDA a clear advantage on is strength. Could be strong enough to put him out with one clean shot, and it makes Tony's subs less certain.

Back