Prediction: Ferguson vs. Dos Anjos next

If this fight gets announced, who takes it?

• Total voters
Ferguson would win, regardless of if RDA could manage to hurt him. I think RDA's only shot is going for as many takedowns as he can.
lol you cant be serious?

I've got RDA. He would take down Ferguson at will and I don't see RDA getting subbed

I am serious. You disagree with me. You aren't the 1st and you won't be the last.

Let me guess, RDA by anything he wants?
well he is better everywhere..... and has fought much better competition. its not a walkover fight but I dont buy into the Ferguson hype..... he aint all that special imo

well he is better everywhere..... and has fought much better competition. its not a walkover fight but I dont buy into the Ferguson hype..... he aint all that special imo

How exactly is Tony Ferguson hype at this point? He has multiple wins over legit fighters. He has proven he is a top fighter and is no longer hype.

Tony has all the tools required to beat RDA, as RDA does to beat Tony. I think Tony's toughness and willingless to take chances would be the difference maker and he would TKO RDA by the 3rd round.

How exactly is Tony Ferguson hype at this point? He has multiple wins over legit fighters. He has proven he is a top fighter and is no longer hype.

Tony has all the tools required to beat RDA, as RDA does to beat Tony. I think Tony's toughness and willingless to take chances would be the difference maker and he would TKO RDA by the 3rd round.
I disagree, he has wins over a like 2 top fighters in Josh Thompson and Edson Barboza, and lets not get into the illegal blow landed on Edson just before the stoppage.

apart from those wins, his resume isnt that impressive

I disagree, he has wins over a like 2 top fighters in Josh Thompson and Edson Barboza, and lets not get into the illegal blow landed on Edson just before the stoppage.

apart from those wins, his resume isnt that impressive

More impressive than the only other person who has a claim to a titleshot right now.

More impressive than the only other person who has a claim to a titleshot right now.
who? Khabib? you mean the guy who ragdolled RDA? na he has a far better resume just from that win alone

who? Khabib? you mean the guy who ragdolled RDA? na he has a far better resume just from that win alone

That is unbelievably absurd logic. Thomson and Barboza > single win over RDA. Also, finishes over 2 guys that were decisioned by Khabib > decisions by Khabib.

Outside of those guys, his record is basically against nobodies.

That is unbelievably absurd logic. Thomson and Barboza > single win over RDA. Also, finishes over 2 guys that were decisioned by Khabib > decisions by Khabib.

Outside of those guys, his record is basically against nobodies.
as is Tony's..... and lets not forget Khabib is undefeated in the UFC. He also destroyed his late replacement opponent, how did Tony get on with his? Yeah he won but he almost got starched in the first round. He also has a loss against Michael Johnson

again, Khabib >>>> Tony

as is Tony's..... and lets not forget Khabib is undefeated in the UFC. He also destroyed his late replacement opponent, how did Tony get on with his? Yeah he won but he almost got starched in the first round. He also has a loss against Michael Johnson

again, Khabib >>>> Tony

Uhh, they both finished their replacement opponent.

How about those 2 decisions over Tibau and Trujillo.... you know, those 2 guys Tony finished but Khabib could only decision and he had a tough fight with Tibau.

If you're going to bring up Tony getting hurt in his fight, you have to bring up Khabib's inability to get finishes over 2 guys that Tony wrecked.

Khabib has a sole win over RDA from 2 years ago that is his claim to a titleshot. Tony has 2 more recent wins over Thomson and Barboza.

Tony has 7 wins in the last 2 years to Khabib's 2. Khabib needs at least one more win before he deserves a titleshot, solely on the premise he barely fights.

Again, anyone with the ability to be impartial can see that Tony > Khabib in terms of deserving a titleshot.

Uhh, they both finished their replacement opponent.

How about those 2 decisions over Tibau and Trujillo.... you know, those 2 guys Tony finished but Khabib could only decision and he had a tough fight with Tibau.

If you're going to bring up Tony getting hurt in his fight, you have to bring up Khabib's inability to get finishes over 2 guys that Tony wrecked.

Khabib has a sole win over RDA from 2 years ago that is his claim to a titleshot. Tony has 2 more recent wins over Thomson and Barboza.

Tony has 7 wins in the last 2 years to Khabib's 2. Khabib needs at least one more win before he deserves a titleshot, solely on the premise he barely fights.

Again, anyone with the ability to be impartial can see that Tony > Khabib in terms of deserving a titleshot.
almost getting finished and having dominating decision wins are not comparable, so just behave yourself

That's a good story and I'm glad you told me, son. Good monkey, here's a banana.
aw look, nothing else logical to add so you just go with random insults...... jog on goof

Ferg has to focus on his defense rather than offense or he'll end up getting knocked out stiff if he fights like he usually does relying on his chin

RDA as well. We all know that they have holes in their striking defense.

That wasn't just before, the illegal blow occured in the first round iirc
Edson was winning the fight before the illegal blow, then suddenly wasnt doing as well after

coincidence? I think not, Id pick Edson to win a rematch

Back