Prediction- Fedor will sign with the UFC and will face Werdum.

Zuffa will screw it up guaranteed.

Then when Fedors been beat a couple times by nobodies and the UFC has absolutely killed the myth of Fedor we might get a Werdum Vs. Fedor rematch when both fighters are long past their primes.

DANA will screw it up: "sign you vodka drinking dummy".

he had to wear these....reebok is ugly...but it isn't this bad

20090722115059_barnett.JPG

Affliction clothing was awesome. WTF are you talking about?

Makes sense since the UFC signed a network deal in Russia earlier this year, and have failed to beat M1 in the ratings. A lot of it has to do with pre-existing exposure, and time zone differences.

But yea, the UFC showed M1 no love back the days. Now that the UFC is the infant in their market, I don't expect M1 to show any kindness back.

interesting

did not know that

He will not fight in the ufc.

Half of sherdog will claim he is ducking top compitation and the other half will claim the ufc for failing to get him.

It got a tough rap because so many douchebags wore it. There was a point though where mma fans could see another guy wearing an mma shirt and know that they were also big fans.

mma_sd_sylvia_fedor_580.jpg

affliction-banned-fighter-group.jpg

affliction-mens-fedor-emelianenko-t-shirt-black-p261-341_image.jpg

affliction-mens-fedor-warbird-t-shirt-black-lava-wash-p484-824_zoom.jpg

img-thing

Poor souls that don't like these T-Shirts.

I need to get some of these.

Seriously, there's only so much "aw he needs a mom to dress him" pussy going around.

Well, if you care what other sheep thing about your clothing, fine. I only care what looks good to me and what I feel good in.

I like this Affliction stuff. I really do.

I never had a problem getting chicks. So I never had to bother myself with stupid things like: "Oh gosh, is this OK? or will others judge me, buhuhu" I just f*cking do what I like.

"Professional" dress codes are for sheep and for people who are not special.

If it were anyone else, a title shot would not make sense. But Fedor is a fighter's fighter. His main critics are mostly on Internet forums, but most other fighters have respect for Fedor and would understand his jump to the front of the line. Champions are usually pretty open about guy a that they don't think deserve a shot against them, yet I believe even Werdum has said that he would fighter Fedor with no qualms.

Personally, I am fine with whomever they match Fedor up with. But please, Zuffa, for the love of god, PLEASE SIGN HIM! IF they sign him (which is a BIG "if" at at this point!) my prediction is that they match him against a top contender first and then give him a title shot contingent upon a decisive victory. But I am fine with whatever they do, so long as they fucking get him signed.

Fedor is not a draw. He has no bargaining power. If he really wants to fight the best, he will sign. Longtime fans still hold onto part of the myth, but very few buy into it anymore. He's been beaten and dominated by a MW (Hendo), Big Foot (who many call a B-level Fighter), and Werdum (who has a lot to prove still). At this stage, if Fedor can beat a lower tier Fighter, he can build up more credibility. Unfortunately, if he loses, he and the myth will be forgotten (except for the kling-ons). Let's see how he would do with Cain? JDS? or even BF again. This would be a great way to prove he even belongs in tghe UFC.

Fedor is not a draw. He has no bargaining power. If he really wants to fight the best, he will sign. Longtime fans still hold onto part of the myth, but very few buy into it anymore. He's been beaten and dominated by a MW (Hendo), Big Foot (who many call a B-level Fighter), and Werdum (who has a lot to prove still). At this stage, if Fedor can beat a lower tier Fighter, he can build up more credibility. Unfortunately, if he loses, he and the myth will be forgotten (except for the kling-ons). Let's see how he would do with Cain? JDS? or even BF again. This would be a great way to prove he even belongs in tghe UFC.

throwup.gif

Back