Prediction: Conor will pull out, Tony steps in

Conor hasn't pulled out even during some very precarious circumstances

doubtful he does here

He's going to get killed by Khabib for less money,

I think maybe him not doing media obligations is him ready to run

IgIiEB1.gif

you can really sense how some of you are desperately wanting to continue this distorted narrative you've created.

As time goes on, the reasoning will continue to thin.

If / when Conor beats khabib, should be interesting to see how some of you react. The level of backtracking should be interesting.

Doubt it. Conor would lose face for that.

Even though many of his nuthuggers would hurt their brains trying to spin it in a way that makes it look good for him.

He would certainly want another cash grab. But right now he is in a position where he can't back out unless he is legit injured. And a rematch would no way get anywhere near the first fight in terms of cash.

He is in a legit fight now. No BS this time.

He's going to get killed by Khabib for less money,

I think maybe him not doing media obligations is him ready to run

IgIiEB1.gif
U nailed it brother. UFC will use this "excuse" again to pull him from the fight, have Tony step in! This is it!

you can really sense how some of you are desperately wanting to continue this distorted narrative you've created.

As time goes on, the reasoning will continue to thin.

If / when Conor beats khabib, should be interesting to see how some of you react. The level of backtracking should be interesting.
Why is he refusing to promote his own fight if he makes money on ppv buys?

Doubt it. Conor would lose face for that.

Even though many of his nuthuggers would hurt their brains trying to spin it in a way that makes it look good for him.

He would certainly want another cash grab. But right now he is in a position where he can't back out unless he is legit injured. And a rematch would no way get anywhere near the first fight in terms of cash.
People thought that about Diaz Mcgregor 2 also. They can sell it as a redemption for Conor. Trust me Conor does want to run that back

That would suck.

But Tony Khabib is just as good of a fight.

Can't blame Conor for wanting that rematch. Wether he fights Khabib in MMA or Floyd in boxing, nobody can say he is a chicken. Both are dangerous matches.

Boxing Floyd is not dangerous at all. He’ll get TKOd and make bank. Zero danger.

Why is he refusing to promote his own fight if he makes money on ppv buys?
sounds like prior to the Nate rematch, he's taking this fight very seriously.

That said, this fight promotes Itself. With both the bus incident and the fact that It's Conor's comeback.

Look at the numbers Ronda did despite zero promotion. I'd expect Conor and co to turn up the promotion leading into the fight though. These people are not stupid, It's silly to assume anything.

My original point still stands

sounds like prior to the Nate rematch, he's taking this fight very seriously.

That said, this fight promotes Itself. With both the bus incident and the fact that It's Conor's comeback.

Look at the numbers Ronda did despite zero promotion. I'd expect Conor and co to turn up the promotion leading into the fight though. These people are not stupid, It's silly to assume anything.

My original point still stands
He still promoted Diaz 2.

This seems more like Ronda/Nunes.

If it's anyone that's gona pull out of this fight, it's khabib.

Conor was supposed to headline UFC 200 but he no showed a presser. He will no-show the upcoming presser and then Dana will pull him out

the staged bus incident was the most powerful promotion ever done for an mma fight

regardless of what happens, I think they'll be fine. its over a month out anyways, they will likely ramp it up a few weeks leading up to it. We'll see, but as of now I don't give a shit..nor am i making any assumptions

Thread is BS.

Conor doesn't pull out of fights, Khabib does often.

Nobody cares about him fighting Mayweather again..

Back