Prediction. Champ vs Champ Super Fight between Conor and Korean Zombie in 2021

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Papa Doc, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Papa Doc Blue Belt

Whether Conor has the LW belt remains to be seen but I predict zombie will become the 145 champ this year and challenge Conor for a super fight in 2021. Bump this thread next year when it happens. #justbleed #conorbliss #zombie

2. dipstickjimmy Red Belt

I would love to see KZ get the belt and fight McGregor but I don't know if McGregor goes for that opponent. Zombie doesn't have offensive wrestling so maybe he would???

3. calisoul Purple Belt

4. Kumason MMA freak!

Meh, unlikely. I love The Korean Zombie as much as the next guy but only a year ago he showed tons of flaws vs Yair who imo has always been grossly overrated. KZ looked good in his last 2 but Alex, Max, Zabit, Kattar (in 5 rnd), and Ortega (in 5rd) I would favor, then you parlay in this very small chance he leaves, or is allowed to leave, the weight class he just became champ in and fights the UFC's biggest draw...Yeah I doubt it, that's an absolute hail marry with no reasoning behind it besides that you like KZ. These ridiculous prediction threads are just a waste of space cause even if you ended up being right it would just be pure luck.