PREDICTION: After Ronda loses to Nunes....

Problem24/7

@Orange
Reaction score
She will walk out of the octagon faster than she walked off the stage during the stare downs with Amanda.

ronda-rousey-hides-face.jpg

I'm tired of Ronda, every time she opens her mouth she literally has to contradict herself every single time. Here she is making commercials like "Don't hate me because I'm strong" and telling people that all the fans and media tried to break her etc... She is literally the most mentally weak person I know. She was already broken when she was crying on Ellen talking about suicide and how the only reason she found strength to keep living was thinking about having a baby with Travis. What the fuck?

I used to be a big fan of hers. I had an XYIENCE poster of her from one of the UFC magazines that was up in my room for the longest time. Thank fucking god it was double sided because since all her bullshit I have switched it over to the Chuck Liddell side.

She's a big bad ass when she wins, walking away from Meisha when Meisha tried to shake her hand, telling Bethe not to cry after knocking her ass out etc. She's an even bigger big bad ass when she's not fighting, saying she could beat Cain Velasquez and Floyd Mayweather, cussing out Paige Vanzant, picking fights with Arianny Celeste, calling Holm a fake ass bitch leading up to the fight. Yet, she loses and she becomes like the typical schoolyard bully after getting her ass kicked, scared and quiet.

Now it's a "fuck you" to Conor and Mayweather lol? I dislike Conor but man, that dude talked so much shit to Diaz and lost at UFC 196 and took it like a man. He stood there visibly disappointed and clapped for Nate then gave him the respect during the post fight interview. He then even showed up to the post fight presser and sat there while Nate continued talking "If I had a full camp he wouldn't even have touched me." He just continued being humble in defeat then came back like a true Champion and avenged that loss even though I saw it in Diaz's favor.

Meanwhile when Ronda lost she was crying herself to sleep eating ice cream and getting fat while thinking about offing herself. Turned into the "Do Nothing Bitch" she used to talk shit about. She received all the hate she did because of her attitude.

After the staredown with Nunes, she walked off stage like she was afraid of the lights and afraid of the tough questions. Now with Alvarez and Nate walking out of their pressers with 0 hate from Dana about it, I guarantee you she walks out of the presser with Nunes the moment a question she can't handle pops up, or she doesn't show up at all. When Nunes beats her, she's going to walk out of that octagon faster than she did on stage that day. Mayweather and McGregor are going to host the Ronda Rousey retirement party with a couple of bad bitches and money being thrown around, then hell, maybe they'll announce their fight when the party is over. Ronda can hold their feet while they're doing situps during training or something.

Forrest Griffin style?

Silva-101-3.gif~c200

Exactly, only she'll have her face covered by her walkout shirt and won't be able to see. Hopefully because of that she trips and falls on her face. Gets knocked out twice in one night.

Leave Ronda alone

If she commits suicide after the fight it's your fault

Long post, but I read it. And I agree with everything. Me and you share the exact same feelings, TS.

Ronda talks shit because she's a bitch and she disrespects her opponents. That type of personality is a bully mentality and mental weakness is where it comes from, and mental weakness is why when a person like that loses, they implode.

Conor talks shit for business and actually respects his opponents after(and during despite not showing it). He has a real champions mentality and mental strength is where it comes from, and mental strength is why when a person like that loses, they come back. (Conor, Cain etc.)

i don't like Ronda's bitchy personality but i think she crushes Nunes within a round just like she did everyone else pre Holm

U have a chuck poster on your wall. Today. Hahaha.

She will walk out of the octagon faster than she walked off the stage during the stare downs with Amanda.

ronda-rousey-hides-face.jpg

I'm tired of Ronda, every time she opens her mouth she literally has to contradict herself every single time. Here she is making commercials like "Don't hate me because I'm strong" and telling people that all the fans and media tried to break her etc... She is literally the most mentally weak person I know. She was already broken when she was crying on Ellen talking about suicide and how the only reason she found strength to keep living was thinking about having a baby with Travis. What the fuck?

I used to be a big fan of hers. I had an XYIENCE poster of her from one of the UFC magazines that was up in my room for the longest time. Thank fucking god it was double sided because since all her bullshit I have switched it over to the Chuck Liddell side.

She's a big bad ass when she wins, walking away from Meisha when Meisha tried to shake her hand, telling Bethe not to cry after knocking her ass out etc. She's an even bigger big bad ass when she's not fighting, saying she could beat Cain Velasquez and Floyd Mayweather, cussing out Paige Vanzant, picking fights with Arianny Celeste, calling Holm a fake ass bitch leading up to the fight. Yet, she loses and she becomes like the typical schoolyard bully after getting her ass kicked, scared and quiet.

Now it's a "fuck you" to Conor and Mayweather lol? I dislike Conor but man, that dude talked so much shit to Diaz and lost at UFC 196 and took it like a man. He stood there visibly disappointed and clapped for Nate then gave him the respect during the post fight interview. He then even showed up to the post fight presser and sat there while Nate continued talking "If I had a full camp he wouldn't even have touched me." He just continued being humble in defeat then came back like a true Champion and avenged that loss even though I saw it in Diaz's favor.

Meanwhile when Ronda lost she was crying herself to sleep eating ice cream and getting fat while thinking about offing herself. Turned into the "Do Nothing Bitch" she used to talk shit about. She received all the hate she did because of her attitude.

After the staredown with Nunes, she walked off stage like she was afraid of the lights and afraid of the tough questions. Now with Alvarez and Nate walking out of their pressers with 0 hate from Dana about it, I guarantee you she walks out of the presser with Nunes the moment a question she can't handle pops up, or she doesn't show up at all. When Nunes beats her, she's going to walk out of that octagon faster than she did on stage that day. Mayweather and McGregor are going to host the Ronda Rousey retirement party with a couple of bad bitches and money being thrown around, then hell, maybe they'll announce their fight when the party is over. Ronda can hold their feet while they're doing situps during training or something.

please tell me you are looking at the mirror in the bathroom jerking off while writing this

Inb4 @ortizgnp white knight to the rescue. Can hear enthusiastic hooves trampling already.
<{ohyeah}>

Exactly, only she'll have her face covered by her walkout shirt and won't be able to see. Hopefully because of that she trips and falls on her face. Gets knocked out twice in one night.
That's a bit too much hate to sound manly, brah.
<{1-12}>

If she comes back with her pressure fight style and Judo skills, Nunes might be in for trouble.

Pillowface will leave on a stretcher and become a vegetable, then pull the plug.

Money McGregor Bless

Back