Prediction: Adesanya va Blachowicz is going to be a boring snoozefest

What about Romero’s vs Jan’s style of fighting makes anybody even think this is possible? They are nothing alike in body size, or style. I’m sorry, but I think it’s a ridiculous notion.

Jan by KO/TKO in 3.

This fight will be like a replay of Adesanya vs Romero.
With too much on the line, both guys will be hesitant to engage and Blachowicz will win a super boring UD.
This is my prediction. Post yours.

It's certainly possible, though hopefully not the outcome.

I see Izzy looking to feint plenty at range and draw out counters (counter-the-counter game), spam lots of touch strikes without committing early. Jan will likely be sitting back early and looking to counter everything.

Dual counter-striker approach dynamic is basically Romero vs. Izzy 2.0, but Jan can get impatient and blitz opponents even in fights he's doing well in/winning (see Santos fight).

Would be awesome to see him try to pressure Izzy early and often, force clinches, just turn it into a war of attrition (which would certainly favor him as the bigger man who has faced far more serious hitters), but not sure what his approach is going to be.

I'll take Izzy by late stoppage after Jan gets frustrated by lack of activity or looks and tries to rush in and gets countered huge. But the more I think about the fight the more I lean towards a decision in a shite fight.

Yan vs. Aljo is my main event though, everything after that is just gravy :cool:

Not the most exciting fight, but I certainly wasn’t bored

Not the most exciting fight, but I certainly wasn’t bored
Well, there were a few interesting moments in this fight, but nothing to write home about. Especially if you compare it to the rest of the fights that happened last night.

Not a "replay of Adesanya vs Romero" but you had the right idea. Close but no cigar.

Well, there were a few interesting moments in this fight, but nothing to write home about. Especially if you compare it to the rest of the fights that happened last night.

It wasn't a boring fight at all. Your prediction was wrong.

Half the main card was boring dude, or don't you remember?

This fight will be like a replay of Adesanya vs Romero.
With too much on the line, both guys will be hesitant to engage and Blachowicz will win a super boring UD.
This is my prediction. Post yours.
looks like you were wrong

Meh wasn’t too far off until Jan discovered the takedown.

Back