Predicting Tonight's Fights Using The 23 Enigma (Important Thread!)

I know I just told you this in another thread, but you are ignorant, my friend
Lol the post below shows you're at best about 50/50 on tips. Poster below went and trawled through your posts just to prove how stupid your theorem is and how many predictions you've gotten wrong.

I'm literally one of the greatest minds in the world. The irony of threads like this is that you're all talking shit about a guy that is literally one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever had to offer (seriously)
source.gif

I think I've figured it out. The 23 enigma is actually the 32 enigma. @LockardTheGOAT has just been doing it backwards which is why he gets it wrong all the damn time. I say we sticky Locktards predictions and everyone just bet against him. We will be billionaires in no time.
And the 9 enigma, 14 enigma, 27 enigma, whatever number you want it to be breh.

I got one... EVERY first time fighter will lose their first fight. 1 is before 2, that's before 3.... 23 magic. or will they win it? idk, if I predict wrong I can just change my mind.
2vz2gaD.gif

And the 9 enigma, 14 enigma, 27 enigma, whatever number you want it to be breh.

I got one... EVERY first time fighter will lose their first fight. 1 is before 2, that's before 3.... 23 magic. or will they win it? idk, if I predict wrong I can just change my mind.
2vz2gaD.gif

Lol this. Fucking L.O.L. this.

Last edited:
Lol the post below shows you're at best about 50/50 on tips. Poster below went and trawled through your posts just to prove how stupid your theorem is and how many predictions you've gotten wrong.

That fool has only a small sample of the things I've predicted. And even that did nothing to disprove the Enigma.

Numerology lmao.

You mean numbers are real? Groundbreaking thoughts you got here.

gonna ignore the fact that you were 100% wrong.

100% troll job, but a fun troll job nonetheless.

That fool has only a small sample of the things I've predicted. And even that did nothing to disprove the Enigma.
So all the times you've predicted fights wrong, and by the looks of it you've been wrong plenty it's not that the 23 Enigma theorem is laughably wrong it's your lack of trust in or misinterpretation of the 23 Enigma, but when ever you've actually correctly predicted something like Yan shockingly beating Faber, which nobody but you thought was going to happen despite the betting line pre fight, it's clearly evidence the 23 Enigma is a ground breathtakingly accurate theorem?
giphy.gif

So all the times you've predicted fights wrong, and by the looks of it you've been wrong plenty it's not that the 23 Enigma theorem is laughably wrong it's your lack of trust in or misinterpretation of the 23 Enigma, but when ever you've actually correctly predicted something like Yan shockingly beating Faber, which nobody but you thought was going to happen despite the betting line pre fight, it's clearly evidence the 23 Enigma is a ground breathtakingly accurate theorem?
giphy.gif

Half right.

Though I predicted nothing earth shattering on Saturday, there have been many other occasions where I HAVE and will continue to.

Half right.

Though I predicted nothing earth shattering on Saturday, there have been many other occasions where I HAVE and will continue to.
Come on man it's kinda obvious that you're trolling now. The shtick is done.

I'm not trolling, that's just what you need to tell yourself to feel better.
I was 100% wrong? I was telling all and sundry Volk was going to beat Holloway. You on the other hand got every fight bar Yan/Faber wrong. I literally didn't see one person picking Faber to beat Yan so that really shouldn't count as it was obvious to anyone with a casual understanding of MMA that Yan was going to win. Explain how I was wrong but you were proven right.

Alllllright let's rein in this gimmick a little, shall we? You were already banned in the past for causing issues, so let's not start this up again. Please. We don't need to run this back.
Lol is this poster guernicas new acct??

The banhammer striketh.

Thanks to whatever mod ended this guy. What a clown.

Back